What's new

Scars Dilemma SMH

FCP/EMP SCAR

Warrior
What to do what to do community??? Seems I've fallen in my komrade slips predicament but a little different, and like him i decided to turn to the community for help with my decision, soo im talkin to this one women that i used to work with, mind u i havent talked to her in a while, 3 yrs to be exact, we used to work together n got along real well, shes a real koo chick, i txt her this morning through facebook telling her about this crazy ass dream i had of her painting half naked in the tree in my front yard lmao, she had her own lil open studio in the tree, anyways long story short i told her the dream, and she thought it was sexy, even pointed out that she really paints naked! 0_o, i was shocked because 1 i didnt even know she could paint, and second wow she actually does it naked?? So im trippin like how could my dream be so accurate? It must be a sign lol, because i wasnt even thinking about this chick until this random dream came along, so she responds to my suprise "why havent we made some of this come true?" im like idk but i think its a sign!, so she says we need to plan something, but first she wants a pic of me fully naked, and im like whoa hold on thats not exactly my style, im more live, but she complete opposite guess she wants to observe what she gon be workin wit before he goes ahead with it, me being me im just cautious about these things cause u know how the multimedia is these days, but then again im tryna dive in! Lol mind u i had the opportunity to get her once but we stopped talkin because i wouldnt send the pic, shes 31 model type, tall as hell n got a bangin body, so im askin u guys should i just do it and go head get them suga walls, or just leave it alone, my homeboy almost slapped me and told me i better send the pic, after i showed him a pic of her.

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
i wouldnt not send a naked picture of me to anyone, that is the worst thing you could do. your shit will be all over the net . do not trust anyone.

she wants to paint u naked, then she is gonna have to do it live. you bang the shit out of her then she can paint you naked while you are eating the sandwich she just made you

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I've gotta agree with Shanxter. No one gets pictures. Come get the real thing. Seriously, what is she going to do with it? Sit there jilling off to the picture on her phone? (The answer is no by the way, she wont)

In today's world, I trust no one. It's unreal how many chicks just don't give a damn about sending their shit to just about anyone... then they're shocked and horrified when it ends up on CheckOutThisSlut.com or something. The last thing I (or anyone) needs in their life - and especially career - is for someone to google your name and have a picture of you with your dick hanging out come up.

Personally, I say don't risk it. Keep your junk where it belongs: brushing her teeth.

FCP/EMP SCAR

Warrior
i wouldnt not send a naked picture of me to anyone, that is the worst thing you could do. your shit will be all over the net . do not trust anyone.

she wants to paint u naked, then she is gonna have to do it live. you bang the shit out of her then she can paint you naked while you are eating the sandwich she just made you
where is this painting me naked come from? Hahaha i said she paints naked guys lol, but i agree with the whole multimedia scandal thing, ahhh

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Sorry, man, I had to remove the images. We do not allow for such content to be shared in threads.

...just doing my job...don't hurt me! *runs off*

Under no circumstances do you send the chick a pic!
1. It's lame as hell
2. Like Pig said, a dozen other people will see it

If she's interested, she'll go in without the additional theatrics.