What's new

Tech - Dualist Safe Bicycle Kick Setup

Believe me. So this was what happened, with the orb out, I did f213 db2 and I was trying to break Cassie's Diving glow Kick with b1 and she couldn't even move. She was jailed. Also, i got f4 to break her armor(Diving Glow Kick) which has 13 frame startup. How plus does Liu have to be to break a 13 frame armor with f4? lol

Believe me. So this was what happened, with the orb out, I did f213 db2 and I was trying to break Cassie's Diving glow Kick with b1 and she couldn't even move. She was jailed. Also, i got f4 to break her armor(Diving Glow Kick) which has 13 frame startup. How plus does Liu have to be to break a 13 frame armor with f4? lol
Idk, the fact that you can get a true block string from 1/4 of the screen away. Means it's more than plus 9

On Hit:
For f44 db2 if u time it well, you would get your plus frames on block and the orb explodes on hit for full combo. Its easier for f213 db2 because u can f1 after the db2 and the orb explodes. More like f213 db2 f1 orb explodes d2 d1 f213 fbf4 112 orb out, like 42%