What's new

RYX Loves Riddles - Thread for Riddles

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
"If you look at my face, you won't find 13 anyplace"

What is an instrument you can: play, hear, but can't see?

T.roll

Heel
Here is a nice riddle from my computer science class.

There is an isolated tribe that abides by a peculiar religion. In this religion they are not allowed to know there own eye color and if they find out there eye color they will commit suicide. They are also forbidden to talk about eyes or anything on this subject. They are able to see everyone eyes except their own (there are no mirrors or reflective surfaces). The tribespeople are highly logical and they all know that each tribesman is also highly logical. It turns out that there are 100 people in this tribe and 10 of them have blue eyes. One day a foreigner gains the trust of the tribe and says to the tribespeople "it is nice to see some people with blue eyes like myself". What will happen to the tribe and why did this occur?

Hopefully I got all the key points of this riddle correct.

And the nothing riddle I guess was too easy :/.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
"If you look at my face, you won't find 13 anyplace"

What is an instrument you can: play, hear, but can't see?
Singing?

Here is a nice riddle from my computer science class.

There is an isolated tribe that abides by a peculiar religion. In this religion they are not allowed to know there own eye color and if they find out there eye color they will commit suicide. They are also forbidden to talk about eyes or anything on this subject. They are able to see everyone eyes except their own (there are no mirrors or reflective surfaces). The tribespeople are highly logical and they all know that each tribesman is also highly logical. It turns out that there are 100 people in this tribe and 10 of them have blue eyes. One day a foreigner gains the trust of the tribe and says to the tribespeople "it is nice to see some people with blue eyes like myself". What will happen to the tribe and why did this occur?

Hopefully I got all the key points of this riddle correct.

And the nothing riddle I guess was too easy :/.
They all committed suicide because while knowing who had blue eyes, they didn't know if they themselves did, and not being able to talk about the matter, they couldn't tell someone if they didn't.

Did I get that right?

T.roll

Heel
Singing?

They all committed suicide because while knowing who had blue eyes, they didn't know if they themselves did, and not being able to talk about the matter, they couldn't tell someone if they didn't.

Did I get that right?
Almost. What day did the blue eyed tribesmen kill themselves.

I exist only in our known universe.
No human may stop me.
No technology may stop me.
When seen, I spread like an infection.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Three women are eating icecream. One is biting, second is licking and third is sucking the icecream. Which one's married?