What's new

RYX Loves Riddles - Thread for Riddles

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Haven't even taken Calculus yet, so I'm gonna need a while for this one! Okay, so it's not what it looks like here, I bet.

This one confuses me. The original 30 was split up into 10, no? Discounted, it's $25 now. But.. It's 9$ each, 27 then the 2 to the bellhop, and 1 to each, so it became $32?
It has nothing to do with calculus at all. I Was just pointing out where I got it from. It barely has any math involved.

TheRFG

Noob
Haven't even taken Calculus yet, so I'm gonna need a while for this one! Okay, so it's not what it looks like here, I bet.

This one confuses me. The original 30 was split up into 10, no? Discounted, it's $25 now. But.. It's 9$ each, 27 then the 2 to the bellhop, and 1 to each, so it became $32?

Because they get back 5$ they split it up so each of the three guys gets 1 dollar back, making their original cost 9$ per. Then the remaining two to the bell hop

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Because they get back 5$ they split it up so each of the three guys gets 1 dollar back, making their original cost 9$ per. Then the remaining two to the bell hop
Someone else answered it, haha. These riddles are fun though, haven't seen them :D

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
3 men miss their flight and are going to have to rent a room for the night. The room cost 30$, and they each split it three ways for 10$ each. After they get to their room the bell hop brings up their bags and says there was a discount and the room is only 25$. They get five one dollar bills as change, and they decide to tip him 2$ and keep the rest, 1$ back to each person. So each person pays 9$, if you multiply that by three that equals 27$, then you have the two dollars for the bell hop which makes it 29$ total. What happened to the original 30$

Kinda fun brain teaser
The 2$ dollars for the bellhop are already in the 27$ the 3 men paid.

Scalabrine

Not new but whatevs...
I have eyes but i see no one, mouth but can't talk, 2 feet but can't walk and it's been years since i've gone to work. What am I?