Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
They were the only 2 Earth-Realm warriors that survived in MK9. (I know people have come back from the dead) It would be a really bold / stupid move to continue the story from MK9 if they were not in the game (playable).

And plus they are the Original 7.

Imagine a SF with out Ryu or Ken, just doesn't feel right.
The Ken and Ryu of MK are Sub and Scorp, they are the poster boys for the entire series and always will be, not Cage and Sonya

Last edited:

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
You mean friendship instead of rivalry, remember that Cassie save her life in the comics.
Frost was out cold when Cassie and Jaqui 'saved' her life, and though she might have figured out that some shit went down, doubt anyone's going to tell her that she was saved.. i'd be more willing to believe that she'd be conflicted about being left alive, given the whole 'I'm a survivor' and the deathmatch thing.

I actually have no problem with it, I'm glad johnny and Sonya are back, I basically think NRS is thinking like, "if you were an MK1 OG character then u have a guaranteed spot in MKX" I mean why not commemorate the their 10th MK game by having all playable next gen MK1 characters? u should be celebrating, hell some of us don't even have our favorite characters from MK9 in this game, and we just have to hold that.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
The Ken and Ryu of Mk is Sub and Scorp not Cage and Sonya
Not comparing Cage and Sonya to anybody, I'm just speaking in general. I know it would be Scorpion and Sub-Zero. If it makes you feel better it would be like a SF game not having Chun Li and Dan.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Nothing is confirmed yet. They may end up to be a skin for Cassie or non-playable at all.

Calm down and hug a puppy.
This dumb concept keeps popping up, why would they reskin female model into a male? What about height differences? Everyone from MK1 is in the game playable, you all are in denial.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
The Ken and Ryu of Mk is Sub and Scorp not Cage and Sonya
I agree, but also the MK storytellers have been trying to make different people their ken and Ryu for years. Sonya and Johnny are the new stars of the story in their eyes. They still whore out scorps to market it tho.

Attempt 1. Liu Kang. Fan reaction? Nope srry ninjaz are too kewl.

Attempt 2. Johnny and Sonya. Fan reaction? Nope srry ninjaz are 2 kewl.

Attem..NOPE srry ninjaz are toooo kewl!!!11sephiroth!!

it is really logical ... we already have cassie cage why in hell NRS would even think about placing johnny and sonya in the same game as their daughter it is stupid with so many other characters to pick from.

1) cassie already have johnny's shadow kick and nut punch as well as sonya's ms grab shit

i don't know you guys but i can't understand this waste of space maybe we should call capcom and ask them why they been wasting space for years with sagat, ken, sakura, akuma, and dan when they already have ryu in their games they most have an explanation for this nonsense behaviour by now

what do you guys think?
i was just as angry as you, had to vent quite a lot and now i made my peace with it, even though im down for occasional jokes. im actually excited what they will do to them to make them stand out.

there are already so many other cool characters in the game which i like. and if the leak is true, that means shinnok is in too, that might be a real show.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
With or without them am alright. If they make it somehow I hope we wont see the MK9 Sonya/Cage nightmare bs all over again lol.
<crying inside out - where are you Skarlet!>

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
it is really logical ... we already have cassie cage why in hell NRS would even think about placing johnny and sonya in the same game as their daughter it is stupid with so many other characters to pick from.

1) cassie already have johnny's shadow kick and nut punch as well as sonya's ms grab shit

i don't know you guys but i can't understand this waste of space maybe we should call capcom and ask them why they been wasting space for years with sagat, ken, sakura, akuma, and dan when they already have ryu in their games they most have an explanation for this nonsense behaviour by now

what do you guys think?
cassie has 1 move from sonya (air grab) and 1 from johnny (nut punch) since her shadow kick isnt a special, if 1 move makes a character too similar we shouldnt have reptile and sub zero or scorpion and ermac etc etc you have no idea how they play please stop saying they dont belong

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I agree, but also the MK storytellers have been trying to make different people their ken and Ryu for years. Sonya and Johnny are the new stars of the story in their eyes. They still whore out scorps to market it tho.

Attempt 1. Liu Kang. Fan reaction? Nope srry ninjaz are too kewl.

Attempt 2. Johnny and Sonya. Fan reaction? Nope srry ninjaz are 2 kewl.

Attem..NOPE srry ninjaz are toooo kewl!!!11sephiroth!!
Well yeah...

Elemental ninjas are ehat make MK rosters stand out from other fighting games. Any fighting game can put in a Bruce Lee clone or an American army character, but its the characters unique to your series that should represent it. So dumb the special forces families get the spotlight in this game

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
No characters have been confirmed since Reptile or Ermac (whoever came last) iirc.

Ed Boon said the trailer revealed 5, but didn't specify. So nobody can objectively point toward anyone in the trailer. Of course probability points to a few of them, but we can't go off assumptions.
Takeda
Jacqui
Jin
Mileena
Erron Black

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Frost was out cold when Cassie and Jaqui 'saved' her life, and though she might have figured out that some shit went down, doubt anyone's going to tell her that she was saved.. i'd be more willing to believe that she'd be conflicted about being left alive, given the whole 'I'm a survivor' and the deathmatch thing.
She will realize she was saved the moment she sees her in the mirror, remember it was a deathmatch, how could she possibly be alive if it doesn't for her opponent allowing it. But maybe she gets mad, like it is some kind of dishonor for her as a warrior and looks for Cassie to fight her again in a deathmatch just to spare her life and end the dishonor :D.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
You guys do realize that the only character to be in every MK is Sub Zero, right?

so... it can and has been done before lol.

Sea2xu

Noob
To me it is much more interesting thinking that Sonya, Johnny, and Kenshi would have to opportunity to perform a fatality on their own offspring.

Regardless I'm excited for whoever is going to be in the game because I think MKX will be awesome.