Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

[me]

Noob
I still very strongly believe that this roster is some grade-A bullshit, and I'm genuinely surprised that so many people seem to be on board with it.

But, hey. If this does turn out to be true and I don't get Rain, then I still get Kenshi. I have no preference one way or the other, so either way I am VICTORIOUS!
You got your Kenshi, dude!

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
whats there not to believe? you think cage or shinnok arent playable?
I don't see how Rain can't be in due to his detailed design and the three hints towards him in the trailer.

No Bo' Rai Cho or other Cho. Why would they be in the webseries if they aren't in the game?

And to top it all off, this is from Gamefaqs.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
I cant wait for all the delicious tears when this gets announced as legit. I hope you guys are hungry, because you're going to be feasting on your words.

>2 members of the Briggs family
>No Jade
>A bunch of beast new characters like Kotal Kahn and Erron Black

Anyone who dislikes this roster either has poor taste in characters or is upset because their palette swap ninja didn't make the cut.

Thank you based Boon, we are not worthy.

Your "palette swap" argument is a bit outdated.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I don't see how Rain can't be in due to his detailed design and the three hints towards him in the trailer.

No Bo' Rai Cho or other Cho. Why would they be in the webseries if they aren't in the game?

And to top it all off, this is from Gamefaqs.
Sindel has a new model too and she apparently isnt playable, so they just put some characters in for the story it looks like even baraka was in there. one of the guys in the webseries is a mob boss lol. and it isnt FROM gamefaqs its from someone who put it on their forums its no different from it being posted here and he posted it before the story trailer, everything so far adds up

Big Frog

Noob
I understand holding some characters for DLC later, but I just don't understand why you would have Jax and Jacqui and/or Cassie and Johnny/Sonya. Why?

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...

So looking like the boot list is almost complete

1.Quan
2.Kenshi
3. Liu Kang?
4. Kitana
5.Jax?
6. Kung Jin
Nah I don't think it matches at all...he has shin guards up to his knees and the buckles are all above the ankle...

Last edited:

Mulder

King of Heroes
Sindel has a new model too and she apparently isnt playable, so they just put some characters in for the story it looks like even baraka was in there. one of the guys in the webseries is a mob boss lol. and it isnt FROM gamefaqs its from someone who put it on their forums its no different from it being posted here and he posted it before the story trailer, everything so far adds up
Sindel's model is her MK9 one.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Sindel has a new model too and she apparently isnt playable, so they just put some characters in for the story it looks like even baraka was in there.
Sindel is just in her MK9 outfit repainted. Rain's design may be based on his MKA look but the model is completely new. And we could barely see Baraka, if that was him.
one of the guys in the webseries is a mob boss lol.
So?
and it isnt FROM gamefaqs its from someone who put it on their forums
...What's the difference?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Sindel's model is her MK9 one.
Sindel is just in her MK9 outfit repainted. Rain's design may be based on his MKA look but the model is completely new. And we could barely see Baraka, if that was him.

So?
...What's the difference?
how can you say sindel's is repainted but say rain's is brand new? they are both really similar to old costumes.

I think its fake
I hope its fake

and am gna say it again ... r we really gonna get 9 jc variations ?! ... that is not smart ..

Do people really think its Jax in the tower still? That dude is ugly as fuck and looks like a mix between Quan Chi and Sagat, that's not Jax's facial structure at all
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.. nice one :)

I still very strongly believe that this roster is some grade-A bullshit, and I'm genuinely surprised that so many people seem to be on board with it.
I agree , especially with the second part !

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Are people really still hoping that there won't be the special forces families in? They'll probably play excellently, all the character designs we've seen so far have been amazing. It's been pretty clear since the Kitana-Kung Lao reveals what direction they were going with and once we had confirmed of Jin and Takeda the writing was on the wall. Yeah it's kind of disappointing but only if 24 is the final roster size and they omit the likes of Fujin, Reiko etc. altogether.

Even then, it's quite likely this game will got massive DLC support, it's an AAA game and NRS seemed consistently surprised by how well their DLC sold in IGAU and MK9. I'm backing 6 DLC characters but I wouldn't be surprised to see 8 and maybe a final, Capcom-style Super MKX with a few additional characters thrown in for good measure.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Sindel is an upscaled model, Rains is an actual redesign.

Now please tell me you aren't blind.

Neither of those are this, not by a wide margin:

However this:

Is the same as this, save for some evil effects slapped on and a few blanks filled in with fishnet and leather:

She even has her shitty MK9 hair.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"

look at this one. the guy known as 'jax' (on the let) has the identical stance as Kano (on the right) (one is seen from the front the other one from a side) but the same face as the guy below (tower on the right). if u look better cant be jax. could be kano with the alt costume or the guy below kano
I mean seriously... he's a white guy. How can it be jax?..