Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Well guys, to be fair, there was this one achievement on the leaked achievement list, "Family Feuds", which is unlocked by winning 50 matches against a characters relative. So far we only have Kung Lao and Kung Jin, so I'm already kinda expecting Jax, Kenshi and either Johnny or Sonya (please not both). Now, that is if the list was legit, of course.
Ed Boon confirmed that that list is fake.

Hehateme

Noob
Hey just because you're related doesn't mean you're gonna take someone's pot. Kung Lao and Kung Jin already confirm this. You guys do know they said you can kill your relatives since last year, right? Why would it even matter it's not even like these characters are really dead. :p

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Some of you fail to realize how popular JC is. Ive been seeing a ton of people complain about him not being revealed outside of this forum. Sonya, Jax, and Kenshi are a different story. Ive also stated cyborgs and smoke will be dlc. MK lost traction for awhile after UMK3. One reason for that is the crappy characters they introduced to the series. When I see someone ask for Tremor I cringe and immediately think theyre a hipster doofus. Those characters were bad and you should feel bad for saying their names.

JC, Sonya, Jax, Shinnok, and Kenshi are safe bets. I wouldnt doubt those characters over someone like Tremor.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Lol absolutely not. The picture of shinnok is literally a screenshot from the story trailer. I will eat my shorts if this is the actual character select screen when the game releases, and record it

cyanide_skittle

Who am I? Jabberwocky Superfly
I'm starting to think the 2nd boot with the jacket is Mavado. I'm pretty sure Black Dragon and Red Dragon are going to be a large focus in some of the story line, and plus it sets up a good rivalry between Kano and Mavado.

Decay

King of the Bill
I can understand Kung Lao since he's Asian and a monk wich both are immune to aging.
Careful, @trufenix is gonna tell you that you're racist for saying Asians age well. He will then show a picture of an old Asian person from a kung fu movie and probably a picture from Gen in Street Fighter as evidence of his claim and then perhaps make fun of your mother and equate the your more than reasonable generalization to his personal attack.

[me]

Noob
Lol absolutely not. The picture of shinnok is literally a screenshot from the story trailer. I will eat my shorts if this is the actual character select screen when the game releases, and record it
Of course, I made a picture of roster by myself.

I'm starting to think the 2nd boot with the jacket is Mavado. I'm pretty sure Black Dragon and Red Dragon are going to be a large focus in some of the story line, and plus it sets up a good rivalry between Kano and Mavado.
There is no jacket

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Not a cape or a jacket, it the background as I was pointed out to earlier. Also Mavado was deconfirmed ages ago.

trufenix

bye felicia
Careful, @trufenix is gonna tell you that you're racist for saying Asians age well. He will then show a picture of an old Asian person from a kung fu movie and probably a picture from Gen in Street Fighter as evidence of his claim and then perhaps make fun of your mother and equate the your more than reasonable generalization to his personal attack.
holy shit man you want some fries to go with that whiny teen angst?

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
And also, I wouldn't trust a leak from GameFAQS of all places lol. And I was a poster there for a couple of years.

Lol at everyone who thinks Kenshi won't be in.
Because we're just gonna add his son, even though he had no importance to the story of last game and casual new fans will have no idea who Kenshi is, so let's just mention him without telling them who he is. Plus popularity.