What's new

Rough 3-tier list

NKZero

Noob
If I recall well Sektor Sonya Skarlet Kitana Mileena Jax Sindel , pretty much all the girls got small hit boxes.
Sindel doesn't. Quan Chi might as well idk. Also Sektor is an odd case. Crouching blocking=very low hitbox. Neutral crouch=medium hitbox. It's fucked up for some reason. In any case he is generally considered a low hitbox character. Since you would mostly be in crouch block, then he, Jax and Mileena have the lowest hitboxes in the game.

NKZero

Noob
yes but thar F3 has such a poor range it wont beat throug mileenas long d4 nor sonyas nor kitanas d1 NW struggles alot on good players that know how to abuse him.
I wouldn't say poor. Yes long range D4's (or in Kitana's case D1) will beat it out but it's not the end all be all. Lightning should make any player respect Nightwolf and that opens up the shoulder charge of course. Plus he can always cross over and do jump kick into shoulder charge. It's not like he'll get poked to death...

Sindel doesn't. Quan Chi might as well idk. Also Sektor is an odd case. Crouching blocking=very low hitbox. Neutral crouch=medium hitbox. It's fucked up for some reason. In any case he is generally considered a low hitbox character. Since you would mostly be in crouch block, then he, Jax and Mileena have the lowest hitboxes in the game.
oh thnx I tought all the girls but sheeva had low ones :)

NKZero

Noob
oh thnx I tought all the girls but sheeva had low ones :)
no probs dude. yeah its natural to assume that but when i was fighting Sindel I was surprised to find that some strings that a Mileena, Jade, Sonya or Kitana could avoid were ones that Sindel couldn't. She has a surprisingly high hit-box. Then you have that monster bitch Sheeva lol.

I wouldn't say poor. Yes long range D4's (or in Kitana's case D1) will beat it out but it's not the end all be all. Lightning should make any player respect Nightwolf and that opens up the shoulder charge of course. Plus he can always cross over and do jump kick into shoulder charge. It's not like he'll get poked to death...
Yes I dont mean he will be poked to death jejejeje but I mean if someone knows this match well and plays low hit box char NW will struggle alot and be forced to jump alot or try backing up and do those lights and if in case the light misses its very punishable

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
SUPER-SAIYAN OP TIER:
Kabal

OP TIER:
Sonya
Kenshi

TOP TIER:
Kung Lao
Cyrax
Freddy Krueger
Kitana