What's new

Road to Evo 2012|UFGT8: Mortal Kombat Tonight Will Be Recorded (Not Enough Time for Stream)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Update: MK will now NOT be streamed tonight due to not enough time via Delriach
https://twitter.com/Delriach/status/206535371394252800

We're getting in many confirmed reports that Mortal Kombat at Road to Evo 2012 Event, Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament will resume stream time tonight at 7PM Central time/8PM EST/5PM PST via this link: FocusFireFeed It is also being reported that the Top 16 has been paused and will resume at this time. It is unclear for how long at this point. Below are the current standings and Top 16 players at UFGT8!

detailsresults.jpg

Top 16 Winners (so far) via @Delriach, SRK
  • GGA 16 Bit (Kitana)
  • Pig of the Hut (Mileena)
  • Slips (Scorpion)
  • GGA Dizzy (Johnny Cage)
  • IKizzle (Sektor)
  • ClinttheBeast (Sonya Blade)
  • KevoDaMan (Kabal)
  • Tom Brady (Sub-Zero?)
Top 16 Losers (so far) via @Delriach, SRK
  • Delriach (Sindel)
  • GGA SoonK (Kabal)
  • STB Brainstorm (Nightwolf)
  • fLoE (Johnny Cage)
  • GGA Fill Pops (Noob/Kenshi)
  • D-Que Beats (Cyrax)
  • GGA Jeremiah (Sheeva?)
  • JTG (?)
So far in the Top 16...
  • GGA Jeremiah eliminates JTG (via 16 Bit)
  • D-Que Beats eliminates Fill Pops (via 16 Bit)
  • GGA SoonK eliminates Delriach (via 16 Bit)
  • STB Brainstorm eliminates fLOE (via 16 Bit)
  • Pig of the Hut beats GGA 16 Bit sending him to losers
  • Clint the Beast sends IKIzzle to losers (via 16 Bit)
Tune in to the remaining Top 16 at 7PM Central here!

Additionally: Sunday Details....
On Sunday....
At 4PM Central, Mortal Kombat will be worked down to Top 4 and at 6:30PM Central Mortal Kombat Top 4 will finish, tune in to www.leveluplive.tv !

Attachments

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
qq stuck at work, figured it would have been streamed lol

Okay, now I really do feel jerked around. I suppose I'm fine with MK having the least entrants and justifying that as a way to give us the least stream time. If there's not enough time, there's not enough time. I get that too. But why post multiple scheduled times only for me to tune in and essentially be told oh yeah just kidding, we're not doing MK?

Trying not to sound like I'm manstrating too hard, and I know there's plenty about streaming tournaments that would be way above my head, but it sucks when you clear off your schedule, wait for something multiple times, and then it just gets pulled entirely. Such is life though.

Tim Static

Adminerator
The question is, how many would of went if they knew it wasn't getting streamed? Same amount?
its not getting much stream time BECAUSE of how many signed up. Garbage like SFxT & MvC3 get stream time because their numbers dwarf MK9's. its that simple.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Guess justin kept bugging floe to start playing again so he could have a decent training partner for that MLG money.

Does anyone know if he still uses Ermac?