What's new

Breakthrough - Balanced RIP Kenshi. Why Balanced is Bottom 5 in MKX and it's a shame.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Can someone answer me.

Why did people think Balanced shot to top 5 but now everyone accepts that he's a shitter.

Also why does no one use possessed? It's clearly his best variation. Waiting for some answers. :)

I explained this on stream

Pre patch day 1 Kenshi = living hopelessly

After buffs : living in roach apartment w air conditioner . Wayyyyyyyy better than homeless and now we can heat and cool, but DAMN when I look down the street and see all those taj mahals shit still sucks

Good? Maybe in your dreams.

Both are okish at best, low - mid tier with the OS gone now. We're just focusing on balanced since its really bad. Doesn't mean that the other 2 are good.
The downplaying here is ridiculous.

The removal of OSes affects a lot of other characters too. Cassie, raiden, ermac and mileenas 50/50 gameplay became a whole lot riskier.

I hope NRS nerfs possessed and kenjitsu down to the ground just to spite all of you unappreciative whiners.

Immortal

Blind justice....
The downplaying here is ridiculous.

The removal of OSes affects a lot of other characters too. Cassie, raiden, ermac and mileenas 50/50 gameplay became a whole lot riskier.

I hope NRS nerfs possessed and kenjitsu down to the ground just to spite all of you unappreciative whiners.
....Are you crazy?

Like seriously do you even know what are you talking about?

Do you know how unsafe is everything in Kenjutsu? Without OS you get REKT on block like on everything he has. It's not Cassie, Raiden or any other top tier character who has safe armored move. Removal of OS is way worse for Kenjutsu Kenshi then for top tier characters, thought that was obvious, ffs.

Nerf Possessed? Of what? OH which leads to nothing on hit? Unsafe as hell tele or maybe you mean TF which is -2X on block and doesn't even track run?! Yeah, thats sound reasonable. For real, you must be insane.

Like i said, low-mid tier at best. In a game where top tiers have almost everything. Kenshi is just poor man choice, nothing more.

Please excuse yourself from this thread, coz you have no clue.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
So a thread asking for gravity differences to be equalized across the cast gets locked, a thread discussing and explaining the actual in game difference between wireless and wi-fi gets locked, a thread trying to take actual real action (oh the horror) towards getting our netcode fixed gets locked but this absolute shitshow of an embarrassment-to-our-entire-community thread of perpetual Kenshi whines stays open? Good job mods.

Lock this shit up plz.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
So a thread asking for gravity differences to be equalized across the cast gets locked, a thread discussing and explaining the actual in game difference between wireless and wi-fi gets locked, a thread trying to take actual real action (oh the horror) towards getting our netcode fixed gets locked but this absolute shitshow of an embarrassment-to-our-entire-community thread of perpetual Kenshi whines stays open? Good job mods.

Lock this shit up plz.
Amusing when you complain about Kenshi whines when you have Kung Lao in/under your avatar.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
I sat and thought about what it is you are trying to say, and I got nothing - wtf is the correlation here?
It's easy to say Kenshi players are whining when you play a top tier character. You know, I have nothing against you, but it's like everytime I see you commenting on a thread, you're attacking someone. First it was that thread Honeybee created suggesting buffs for Brood Mother D'vorah in which you guys basically had an "argument". As much as I hated Kenshi in MK9, he's trash in this game, and everytime Pig says something, you're always ready to hit the "quote" button and type something really polite when he's always ignoring you. With Quan Chi players it's the same thing, which is understandable because asking for buffs and whining about top tiers is freaking annoying. No offense, but I think you've got a certain obsession for some people on this site.

I GOT HANDS

It's easy to say Kenshi players are whining when you play a top tier character.
I said this entire thread was retarded, which is deadset is

I play Hat Trick, clearly visible beneath my avatar. Literally stated by Pig of The Hut in this very thread, as a variation worse than Balanced Kenshi.

And yet I still call this entire thread, that post included, dumb as hell.

Adding to that, if you look down like 3 statuses on my profile, you'll see I asked for Kung Lao nerfs myself.

You can act like I have bias, but I have none.

You literally have NOTHING to go on here, so this is what you resort to.

You know, I have nothing against you, but it's like everytime I see you commenting on a thread, you're attacking someone. First it was that thread Honeybee created suggesting buffs for Brood Mother D'vorah in which you guys basically had an "argument". As much as I hated Kenshi in MK9, he's trash in this game, and everytime Pig says something, you're always ready to hit the "quote" button and type something really polite when he's always ignoring you. With Quan Chi players it's the same thing, which is understandable because asking for buffs and whining about top tiers is freaking annoying. No offense, but I think you've got a certain obsession for some people on this site.
Oh you mean when I was polite as hell in a thread HoneyBee created, stated my opinion on the buffs to Dvorah he proposed (lol) and the motivations behind the thread in a constructive and well delivered manner, and he responded with nothing but a rude personal attack? I mean literally, re-read that thread. There is no two ways to interpret it
lol http://testyourmight.com/threads/proposed-dvorah-buffs.55184/page-5
http://testyourmight.com/threads/proposed-dvorah-buffs.55184/page-6
How in the hell did I "attack" anyone lol you are just buzzwording brother

You can't say it's an obsession with anyone when I do it to literally anyone who does the same. Whenever I see Pig or anyone else says something and it's borderline / entirely retarded, I quote it and clarify it. I can't help that he constantly posts the same shit over an over. Now tell me that's wrong :DOGE you can't

Your entire post is poorly researched and surface level interpretation / circlejerk regurgitation brother. I implore you to free your mind and think for yourself

Last edited:

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
variants worse than Balanced Kenshi?

I can name three off the top of my head
Tigrar Fury
Kuatan Warrior
Dragon Fangs

probs can find at least two others.

Downplaying is a little bit ridiculous in this thread. Balanced may not be top tier, but I doubt there are 75+ variations better than it. That's just crazy talk
Even if its not bottom 5 in your opinion this character is extremely lacking compared to almost everyone and is very frustrating!

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
I said this entire thread was retarded, which is deadset is

I play Hat Trick, clearly visible beneath my avatar. Literally stated by Pig of The Hut in this very thread, as a variation worse than Balanced Kenshi.

And yet I still call this entire thread, that post included, dumb as hell.

Adding to that, if you look down like 3 statuses on my profile, you'll see I asked for Kung Lao nerfs myself.

You can act like I have bias, but I have none.

You literally have NOTHING to go on here, so this is what you resort to.

Oh you mean when I was polite as hell in a thread HoneyBee created, stated my opinion on the buffs to Dvorah he proposed (lol) and the motivations behind the thread in a constructive and well delivered manner, and he responded with nothing but a rude personal attack? I mean literally, re-read that thread. There is no two ways to interpret it
lol http://testyourmight.com/threads/proposed-dvorah-buffs.55184/page-5
http://testyourmight.com/threads/proposed-dvorah-buffs.55184/page-6
How in the hell did I "attack" anyone lol you are just buzzwording brother

You can't say it's an obsession with anyone when I do it to literally anyone who does the same. Whenever I see Pig or anyone else says something and it's borderline / entirely retarded, I quote it and clarify it. I can't help that he constantly posts the same shit over an over. Now tell me that's wrong :DOGE you can't

Your entire post is poorly researched and surface level interpretation / circlejerk regurgitation brother. I implore you to free your mind and think for yourself
Exactly. Honeybee created the thread, you stated your opinion, he was rude, you were equally rude in return and THEN you updated your status by saying something along the lines of "D'vorah players wanting all variations to be SQ level so that the top 3 belongs to her", something like that, which wasn't really the point of the thread at all.

How many times do you have to clarify what they say, dude? When someone makes a comment on a thread and then you start an argument because they said something entirely different than the subject at hand, it doesn't make you look good. You kinda make bible posts for Quan chi players when they're actually baiting. lol Like Dink, for example. He's always trolling around with his comments about Quan, and every single time you fall for it because he knows that some people lose their temper with comments like these. You basically have an agenda against some people. All it takes is to read your first posts on the thread. lol

I GOT HANDS

Exactly. Honeybee created the thread, you stated your opinion, he was rude, you were equally rude in return and THEN you updated your status by saying something along the lines of "D'vorah players wanting all variations to be SQ level so that the top 3 belongs to her", something like that, which wasn't really the point of the thread at all.

How many times do you have to clarify what they say, dude? In fact all I did was chide his immature behaviour. When someone makes a comment on a thread and then you start an argument because they said something entirely different than the subject at hand, it doesn't make you look good. You kinda make bible posts for Quan chi players when they're actually baiting. lol Like Dink, for example. He's always trolling around with his comments about Quan, and every single time you fall for it because he knows that some people lose their temper with comments like these. You basically have an agenda against some people. All it takes is to read your first posts on the thread. lol
So I'm wrong for replying to a rude comment in kind? And all I really did was chide him for his immature behavior. Make a thread asking for people's opinions, don't get mad because not everyone agrees. Also you musta missed my light trolling - I've said before I love Dinks posts, he's in my top 5 posters on this site even if he is a dirty down player, so as I said - surface level impressions. I don't think you actually have any idea about what is you are speaking on tbqh tbqh.

I have one agenda, and one only - keeping it real and down to earth. Nobody is "targeted" but whiners tear baby's and down players, and not for who they are but for their statements and actions. I agree with Pig and disagree with people I really enjoy when their statements call for it.

I think you are taking this way too serious and it's like the 4th time you've quoted me to argue in a day or two - I don't mind at all, but you'd do well to see you aren't becoming exactly what it is you are complaining about.

Last edited:

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
So I'm wrong for replying to a rude comment in kind? Make a thread asking for people's opinions, don't get mad because not everyone agrees. Also you musta missed my light trolling - I've said before I love Dinks posts, he's in my top 5 posters on this site even if he is a dirty down player, so as I said - surface level impressions. I don't think you actually have any idea about what is you are speaking on tbqh tbqh.

I have one agenda, and one only - keeping it real and down to earth. Nobody is "targeted" but whiners tear baby's and down players, and not for who they are but for their statements and actions. I agree with Pig and disagree with people I really enjoy when their statements call for it.

I think you are taking this way too serious and it's like the 4th time you've quoted me to argue in a day or two - I don't mind at all, but you'd do well to see you aren't becoming exactly what it is you are complaining about.
No, you're not wrong for responding to a rude comment or expressing your opinion, it's just the way you do it. Making general statements on a status that had nothing to do with the thread is foolish.

Again, read your first posts on this thread. It's like people who don't play the character fully and think they know better than the ones who actually main them. And then take a look at your first post on that SaltShaker's thread for Kano. A Quan Chi player said something and you started an argument that had nothing to do with what he actually said.

You get my drift. It's just you derailing threads for free to make sure you put out there that you STRONGLY disagree with what they're saying. A point that you've been making lately and now we all know your take on it. It got old already.

Now let's put this discussion to bed.

....Are you crazy?

Like seriously do you even know what are you talking about?

Do you know how unsafe is everything in Kenjutsu? Without OS you get REKT on block like on everything he has. It's not Cassie, Raiden or any other top tier character who has safe armored move. Removal of OS is way worse for Kenjutsu Kenshi then for top tier characters, thought that was obvious, ffs.

Nerf Possessed? Of what? OH which leads to nothing on hit? Unsafe as hell tele or maybe you mean TF which is -2X on block and doesn't even track run?! Yeah, thats sounds reasonable. :D

Like i said, low-mid tier at best. In a game where top tiers have almost everything. Kenshi is just poor man choice, nothing more.

Please excuse yourself from this thread coz you have no clue.
Lets get a few things straight because obviously you're as blind as Kenshi.

1. Kenshi's low starter (b32) is safe on block. Not only is it safe on block, there are no gaps between b3 and 2. Lets not forget you can cancel that into his telepush, which is unpunishable except for reptiles slippery slide.

2. With the removal of OS, Raiden has to commit to his overhead now. His overhead is -33 on block, which is 3x as much recovery as kenshis f+2 or ex spinning sword. But none of that matters because yo, safe armored ex vicinity blast. :DOGE

3. You want a character with both a safe overhead option AND a safe low, go play cutthroat kano. have fun with his b+1 overhead.

4. And yes, they should revert all the buffs Kenshi ever got for all this salt. Its ironic when a member here pointed out another member for being 15 years of age when there's 15 pages of grown ass men crying about a fairly good/decent character.

I GOT HANDS

No, you're not wrong for responding to a rude comment or expressing your opinion, it's just the way you do it. Making general statements on a status that had nothing to do with the thread is foolish.

Again, read your first posts on this thread. It's like people who don't play the character fully and think they know better than the ones who actually main them. And then take a look at your first post on that SaltShaker's thread for Kano. A Quan Chi player said something and you started an argument that had nothing to do with what he actually said.
You mean when I literally said half a sentence and was responded to with 4 paragraphs?

You are making all these statements that are factually incorrect here. You said I attack people, cited HoneyBee as an example, then was forced to admit that the opposite was true.
I love how you are drove this narrative that I fall for QC players bait, and post bibles, when I also just proved the opposite the opposite is true.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/kanos-hot-fix-nerf-was-it-justified.55779/page-2#post-1884609

AND the post I made there "Easy to say from a guy who asked for buffs for an already top tier character AND actually got them" is actually eerily similar to your own post to me in this one when you mistakenly thought I played Tempest "Amusing when you complain about Kenshi whines when you have Kung Lao in/under your avatar.", but I guess it's only bad when I do it huh.

You are saying whatever you want because you dislike me, when in reality they apply to the other person in the situations you quoted, and then you back-pedal and try to find a way that I'm still in the wrong anyway. Your arguments are not at all compelling, and if you want to make any headway with your agenda here I'd suggest coming with something a little more well thought out.

You get my drift. It's just you derailing threads for free to make sure you put out there that you STRONGLY disagree with what they're saying. A point that you've been making lately and now we all know your take on it. It got old already.

Now let's put this discussion to bed.
I'm gonna keep posting how I feel in every thread that it's relevant. If that gets old to you, that's unfortunate, but for some the perpetual Kenshi whining got old 2 months ago.

Also, It's not derailing threads. I'm in a Kenshi thread talking about the topic at hand.

You are just in a Kenshi thread talking about me.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Lets get a few things straight because obviously you're as blind as Kenshi.

1. Kenshi's low starter (b32) is safe on block. Not only is it safe on block, there are no gaps between b3 and 2. Lets not forget you can cancel that into his telepush, which is unpunishable except for reptiles slippery slide.

2. With the removal of OS, Raiden has to commit to his overhead now. His overhead is -33 on block, which is 3x as much recovery as kenshis f+2 or ex spinning sword. But none of that matters because yo, safe armored ex vicinity blast. :DOGE

3. You want a character with both a safe overhead option AND a safe low, go play cutthroat kano. have fun with his b+1 overhead.

4. And yes, they should revert all the buffs Kenshi ever got for all this salt. Its ironic when a member here pointed out another member for being 15 years of age when there's 15 pages of grown ass men crying about a fairly good/decent character.
Im not blind as Kenshi, i just put a lot of work (day 1 main) into him so im not delusional like you:

1. You're wrong, in Kenjutsu b3,2 push can be punished not only by reptiles slide, Sub Zero ex slide works also. Lets not even talk about Balanced coz his ass SC can be punished by way more characters and if b3,2 wasn't safe on block (-4) it would mean total destruction for this character.

2. You must suck at match coz Kenshi F2 in Kenjutsu is -15 so its more like 2x. And to get a combo with spinning sword you need use EX version which by the way if blocked is fully combo punishable unless done from full range (where still is punishable by some). And as for Raiden he has way more options then Kenshi and pretty much destroys him easily in any variation. Not to mention other top tier characters. Removing OS hits Kenshi way harder than many others in general.

3. The only variation that even has an usable (not safe) overhead is Kenjutsu. OH in Possessed leads to nothing but conditioning and any smart player will just block low coz he has no other combo starter in Possessed (dont even try selling me the bill of slow ass easy to react TP) or Balanced.

4. Like i said at best Kenjutsu / Possessed is now low - mid tier.

5. Why bother with Kano and whiffs? When you can select Erron Black for example, he has all of that and don't whiff. Kenshi is a poor man choice in this game.

And for the record that 15 years old kid.... reading his posts...lets stop here.

Last edited:

I GOT HANDS

2. You must suck at match coz Kenshi F2 in Kenjutsu is -15 so its more like 2x. And to get a combo with spinning sword you need use EX version which by the way if blocked is fully combo punishable unless done from full range (where still is punishable by some). And as for Raiden he has way more options then Kenshi and pretty much destroys him easily in any variation. Not to mention other top tier characters. Removing OS hits Kenshi way harder than many others in general.
Actually you must suck at math or just Kenshi in general, because his overhead opening combo doesn't end with F2, it ends with F2xxRising which is -12 on block. Much closer to triple.

You must suck at match
You suck at both spelling and math

Immortal

Blind justice....
Actually you must suck at math or just Kenshi in general, because his overhead opening combo doesn't end with F2, it ends with F2xxRising which is -12 on block. Much closer to triple.

You suck at both spelling and math
Actually you suck at Kenshi and at reading, F2 in Kenjutsu can be followed by few specials (push if you wanna be semi safe or tele suspense if you're committing) not only Rising Karma (which by the way still semi sucks in Kenjutsu - sometimes whiff) AND he clearly stated F2 as move on its own (compared to Raiden overhead). So yeah it's -15 on block which is more like x2.

Also my "math" - i hope you speak as well in Polish as i do in English. Coz the first one is my native language and that mistake i made was nothing big.

Lastly im pretty sure i said last time we spoke that you should stay away from me and we won't have a problem. Clearly you forgotten.

Last edited: