What's new

RIP Goro

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
That looks awesome but kind of sucks for me. Would have loved to see Goro back in this game. Oh well, Kintaro's chances just went up?

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I think anybody who expects the MKX comic to actually be game canon is going to be disappointed.
That's fine if other people don't want to view it that way but I consider the MKX 100% canon in the same way that I consider the Injustice comic and the games to be canon with eachother and I just accept that there's going to be continuity errors.

... so everyone's forgetting that Goro in the CURRENT timeline is just armless and in exile? My bet is that this Goro is from an alternate timeline. Considering Goro's Lair is on Shang Tsung's Island, maybe there was some kind of extinction event? Maybe it was caused by Kronika? I decrepit Goro corpse that's still sitting on his throne with his arms intact raises a loooottt of questions.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
How'd he get his arms back?
I said the same thing, everything else in MK X comic seems canon but they kind of just ignored that arc for some reason lol. He went to KK for help but they never actually showed us.

Some also speculate that could be Goro's father but probably Goro, interesting how Moloch in this pic or particular timeline still has his head, as Quan Chi killed him in the MK X comics which tied into the game with his intro or one of his intro's.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Goro to does resemble the aftermath of a soul steal fatal from mk2... Just sayin
It's like after stealing the souls from Ermac, Shang Tsun became very powerful and proceed to steal a massive ammount of souls in his MK1 island before a final time travelling battle where everything started. :eek:

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu

Looks like Moloch's gone too.
I really don't think that's Moloch, for a few reasons.
1. he already died back in MKX, decapitated
2. why would he be in Goro's Lair?
3. that guy's design and anatomy doesn't match up with Moloch's at all, Moloch is way bigger than that.
Only thing that really makes it seem like it's him is his face and the ball and chain next to his corpse, but that's not even attached to him. 's probably an interactable.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I really don't think that's Moloch, for a few reasons.
1. he already died back in MKX, decapitated
2. why would he be in Goro's Lair?
3. that guy's design and anatomy doesn't match up with Moloch's at all, Moloch is way bigger than that.
Only thing that really makes it seem like it's him is his face and the ball and chain next to his corpse, but that's not even attached to him. 's probably an interactable.
It seems like you believe we are on MKX's timeline...

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
It seems like you believe we are on MKX's timeline...
I have no reason not to.
By the way, I dunno if this information is relevant or not but the throne that Shao Kahn sits in at the end of every trailer for the pre-order bit is the same as Goro's throne there.