What's new

Rip 29 characters base roster... :(

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Oh, didn’t know that. The leaked select screen has 34 spots so maybe we’re getting 25 characters, 6 DLC, 2 unlockable characters and one of them is probably random select.

Either that or that select screen was just an early build but i’m guessing we’re actually getting 2 unlockable characters because of how 2 slots are under “lock” in the MK11 page.

I really hope you don't talk like you type. FACT: There are 29 Roster spots on the the website including Shao Kahn. Nothing else regarding the roster size has been confirmed. Everything else is rumor.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Shao Khan IS the unlockable character...

You just have to just buy him and poof he is unlocked!

debate over thx

I really thought we are getting more than 25, but until i saw dat ed boon mentioned multiple times....man i'm done. Don get me wrong i'm hyped and pumped for dis game. but aye look peeps...doesn't it feel dat so depressin dat dere is no unlockable characterta's in da krypt or dat we only gettin 25..
Or they're just trolling and surprise!! a secret character! because you know, it's a secret.

Regardless, be it 25 or 29, what's the big deal? Same number at launch as MKX. It means instead of someone playing the game for 6months they play it for 5months 2weeks. And there's a 16%/(all the other characters they could add in those 4 slots) less chance that you'll get a character you want.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
People really complaining about a 25 player base roster ?This is sad really maybe next time NRS should start off with 6 like KI did a few years ago and dlc us to death:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kratilim

Noob
I really hope you don't talk like you type. FACT: There are 29 Roster spots on the the website including Shao Kahn. Nothing else regarding the roster size has been confirmed. Everything else is rumor.
The premium edition states the kombat pack has 6 characters. So that's a base roster of 25 and 6 dlc. Whether or not Shao Kahn is 25 or nr 26 is not 100% confirmed, but daanish eluded to that on twitter. Thats the only confirmed info. I do hope there are secret unlockables, but not counting on any. :)

Toodrunk2combo

Sub and kotal FTW
I really thought we are getting more than 25, but until i saw dat ed boon mentioned multiple times....man i'm done. Don get me wrong i'm hyped and pumped for dis game. but aye look peeps...doesn't it feel dat so depressin dat dere is no unlockable characterta's in da krypt or dat we only gettin 25..

Lemme know what yo thank.

I like that you encourage discussion, but please refrain from too much slang.