What's new

Rg|RM Sonic Fox Wins Injustice at Final Round 17

M2Dave

Zoning Master
lol go ahead, I am the most popular punching bag atm. Although you may have me beat since you have gone almost a year without knowing a Scorpion punish for your character.
Fool, you are the "punching bag" because you are emo on TYM and every Injustice stream chat.

I demand a thread , i don't think most TYM users know why she's so good.
Knowing these butt hurt moderators, the thread would not stay open for too long.

Great tournament. Some minor hiccups with brackets but ran well.

It was bittersweet beating my brother, forever king, to qualify for top 8.

I firmly believe I could have won the whole tournament if I was better prepared for doomsday. Of note, I played 4 doomsdays in this tournament.

Congratulations to everyone who made top 8 in the tournament. The game was well represented.

B Pryme

Noob
Great tournament. Some minor hiccups with brackets but ran well.

It was bittersweet beating my brother, forever king, to qualify for top 8.

I firmly believe I could have won the whole tournament if I was better prepared for doomsday. Of note, I played 4 doomsdays in this tournament.

Congratulations to everyone who made top 8 in the tournament. The game was well represented.
You were playing so on point all weekend man, congrats your sinestro is so hype the stream was going nuts.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Batgirl makes the game look bad to educated outsiders. She was designed for players who have no idea how to play fighting games.

You claimed Sinestro was top 10 before the hotfix. Now you claim he is trash tier. You have been astonishingly emo after SCR and you are begging for the Fool of the Week award with your recent antics.
Dave you only play NRS Fighters.
PLEASE. Shut the fuck up.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
And wow. It's awesome to see some love on tym for my sinestro. Thanks guys.
You have your moments, but there's no denying you're a great player. I was rooting for Noobe and still got hype for Sinestro zoning

B Pryme

Noob
P2w corner game is absolutely sick, my friends were watching and they barely play injustice and they were getting hype lol not to mention you trait cancels into forward dash baits were so on point, so many people were getting caught in your traps.

And yeah fox is a beast, those batgirl setups and combos are insane, good stuff to all!!

Juffalo

Noob
Awesome job everyone who showed up for this tourrnament. I had an absolute blast watching pools and top 8 was inspiring. I was hoping 16bit would take the whole thing so we got to see the pop off but it's definitely a deserved victory for sonicfox. It was also pretty cool watching p2w hit top8 after the KIT implosion and possibly turn face ? Good stuff all round.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Seen @Notez4 using Joker and it was very impressive. Didn't see Joker from SF. Still waiting to be proven wrong. I'd still like to see him pull off those midscreen B1 into far Teeth JI3 combos at high level.... Now where is this block infinite he promised?