What's new

Rg|RM Sonic Fox Wins Injustice at Final Round 17

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
@GGA 16 Bit and @GGA Saucy Jack confirmed best commentating of the weekend.

When these guys are on the mic it's awesome and hype and fun.

I honestly got sick and tired of everyone else, most people just talking about themselves, and totally missing entire matches, not even knowing when a button check was done or not,

People, if you are going to commentate, understand this, talking about yourself makes you come off as selfish and self centered and you ruin stream matches.

Commentate the match or get the hell off and let someone who will do it.

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
My favorite commentators are:

Tank top guy - Brings hype and understands the game
DevilMaySpy - Brings hype, understands the game, and knows just about anybody in the community

Neither of them talk about themselves when they commentate, and I would personally love to see them paired up again.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Very enjoyable Top8, wonderful character diversity. I was glad to see 16-bit doing so well with Selina. SonicFox was just insane, so overwhelming.

Where can I see the MK tourney footage? Was it streamed?

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
My favorite commentators are:

Tank top guy - Brings hype and understands the game
DevilMaySpy - Brings hype, understands the game, and knows just about anybody in the community

Neither of them talk about themselves when they commentate, and I would personally love to see them paired up again.
Tank top guy seems to coked out for my tastes, not saying he's on drugs, just seems like he's on drugs lol

It's hard for me to watch with my daughter when he is on as well, as he uses alot of swear words.

Notez4

Noob
I saw him use joker for his first onstream match against some sinestro player who almost made a comeback against him twice and he popped off about how the joker community can hold that. Personally I wrote it off as a random sinestro not knowing what to do and was waaaaaaay more impressed with Notez' performance.
Thanks man! i really feel i just dropped the ball, them nerves haha.

Anyone know where i can find my matches to watch them?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You know what's crazy about this tourny? I could have made a top 8 that would have looked legitament of the players that didn't make top 8.

FK
Brady
Zyphox
Darth arma
Kdz
White boi
Pig
LOTF

Good shit to everyone I really wanna level up now and compete at tournies like that.
I got 9th

A G A I n

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I got 9th

A G A I n
9th at this tournament didn't seem equivalent to 9th at other tournaments, to me. It's practically a top 8 by the standards of a lot of other events. I feel like people shouldn't focus so much on the number and look at who was beaten and lost to.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
9th at this tournament didn't seem equivalent to 9th at other tournaments, to me. It's practically a top 8 by the standards of a lot of other events. I feel like people shouldn't focus so much on the number and look at who was beaten and lost to.
Ehh I live in the real world

I got 9th but thx

Immortal

Blind justice....
Dude even 16bit said that the tournament was stacked and someone said pools finals could have been grand finals.
Dude pools finals can usually be grand finals since usually there are at least 2 good/great players in one pool. :) That said Pig had a good showing but i can understand that 9th place "curse" hurts a little.