What's new

Tech Revival of Mortal Kombat 9

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Yo, Axel.
Your troubles with certain aspects of your characters, does not warrant buffing them up so you can have an easier time winning online.
not my troubles, everyones troubles, at least as far as kung lao goes. the hat is reasonable enuff. Im sure PL would agree >.>

Axel_Redd

Your troubles =/= Everyone's troubles.

Adapt.

At least you don't play Noob Saibot on a serious level, so be grateful.
i do adapt, unfortunately its not really enough. I don't really care much for the spin-to-win stuff, i'd like other options.

i do adapt, unfortunately its not really enough. I don't really care much for the spin-to-win stuff, i'd like other options.
If it's not enough and you use high-tier characters, you should reevaluate how much you really "adapt" to those issues.

Totally unbiased buff: make Noob Saibot's EX Ghost Ball remove the opponent's ability to use special moves, rather than reverse their directional inputs. :p

Anyway, I am interested in MK9. Kratos still needs me. ;_;

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
The game is crap, injustice out does it in every department (even though people cant admit it), ill pass unless the pc is good

Axel_Redd

If it's not enough and you use high-tier characters, you should reevaluate how much you really "adapt" to those issues.

Totally unbiased buff: make Noob Saibot's EX Ghost Ball remove the opponent's ability to use special moves, rather than reverse their directional inputs. :p

Anyway, I am interested in MK9. Kratos still needs me. ;_;
zeus rage -5 on block

Ex zeus rage has armor

b12 is no longer punishable by techrollwake ups on hit.

Ex helios head has faster start up and armor.

herme's dash launches for a kombo on hit. (much like in GOW3)

a few of his strings could probably be a bit faster too.

Axel_Redd

thing with kung lao is, he's a rushdown character, having the old low hat would make his rushdown much better. If not that, at least make b1 have a quicker startup or something.

zaf

professor
about Kung Lao? yeah he should have his old lowhat back. maybe kabal's zoning could get slowed down a bit, but don't destroy what makes him good.

zaf u play on ps3 or xbox 360?

also, KL eats large hitboxes for breakfast, i have no idea how someone could say possibly loses to kenshi 4-6, i say KL takes it 6-4 at the highest lvl.
both

AYSAMO

Noob
If the PC version has any bug fixes (LBSH it probably won't), I'd actually pick this up again for sure. I stopped playing because I'm so tired of dealing with player 1 advantage, input bug, random advantage, etc. etc.

Wobblesaur

*Insert Witty and Clever Comment Here*
Injustice never seemed to grab my attention. I don't really care too much about whether one game is a better technical fighter over another, I only really care which one I can have fun playing, and I just didn't get that from Injustice. The only other fighting game that I'm having fun with right now is P4 Arena (which is friggin' awesome). So I guess there are more like me here on the forums than I thought. I'll see about possibly hitting up some MK online after I sort out my NAT code problems...

Wobblesaur

*Insert Witty and Clever Comment Here*
It should be interesting to see what happens with the PC version. Maybe the community rallies around that and we come up with a tournament worthy version where Smoke has armor and a +15 D4 on hit and 214 links to smoke bomb.

*edit*
It appears my M. Bison "Yes" gif doesn't loop...now I'm all sad panda.

Qineuro

Noob
I dropped MK9 as soon as Tekken Tag 2 came out, but I'll definitely be messing with it again when the PC version is released. I'll be looking forward to some interesting mods and hopefully a rebalancing patch that the community can accept. It's time to dust off my Kano skills.

Injustice is a pile of garbage. It'd be nice to see an MK9 resurgence.

zaf

professor
I will never fight Jax with anyone else. Word is bond.

By old gods and new, I hope this fucking pans out well.
It's not the same without Kombat.
Dude there are way better characters to fight jax with over Ermac I just dedicated myself to one character. I like to do that and I like when others do it because it kind of gives their character a personality. You can beat jax with any character you want. You just need to learn everything about the match up

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Dude there are way better characters to fight jax with over Ermac I just dedicated myself to one character. I like to do that and I like when others do it because it kind of gives their character a personality. You can beat jax with any character you want. You just need to learn everything about the match up

I know. It just happened I really started to dig the matchup. I always hated fighting him with Cyrax and getting every projectile I'd spit armored through, so I stuck with Mr. Mac.

Man, I can't wait to get back to the old craft for serious. Mmmmm.