What's new

Tech Reversing wake ups with flash.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Doesn't work against BG or Flash. (I know from testing using BG's similar setup).

If Flash wakes up with LK and holds it slightly, it'll autocorrect to the right side.

BG can wakeup with df2 (which has a backwards hitbox) or db3 which will pull her out of the corner.

Doesn't work against BG or Flash. (I know from testing using BG's similar setup).

If Flash wakes up with LK and holds it slightly, it'll autocorrect to the right side.

BG can wakeup with df2 (which has a backwards hitbox) or db3 which will pull her out of the corner.

The setup I was working on involved jump forward after 112 LC and does reverse the input but df2 beats that clean... The interesting thing about this setup is that you can block and a blocked df2 from batgirl potentially means 61-68% punish which can work well with this matchup... but then again as you said db3 gets you out for free and you'll get out of pressure free like you always do although db3 seems to not have invincibility or not a lot of it at least...

Now I haven't tested this at all yet so I am assuming from what @Zyphox said that you are able to block all wakeup attacks...

Last edited:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.

yeah just found out about flash during wrestlemania, also works on doomsdays reversal as well.

It seems like I can't reverse batgirls flying bat without getting hit by it... quickly tested it on the vita but I might be timing it wrong... would need someone else to confirm this though...

WITNESS

Worlds Famous
i will post this again since people dont like to read

since you already posted this i will save you the trouble and everyone else and tell you the wake ups you have to look out for
Note: some wake ups have weird hit boxes some will hit you form behind and you will have to block first then punish, here are the ones you have to block first
Catwoman's cat dash
sinestro' s Stinger wake up ( dont know if thats what its called)
woman wonder's amazon uppercut ( can only be punish by flying uppercut just frame after blocked)
Nightwing's Staff spin

Note: like i mention before about the weird hit box here are the wake ups here are the wake ups that still reverse but you will still get hit by
Batgirl's flying uppercut
Lex' corp charge

Note: all wake ups will reverse but some dont matter bcuz they protect the character at all times here are the wake ups that dont matter if reverse of not
Aquaman' water shield
Black adam's lighting charge
Deathstroke's sword spin
MMH's teleport ( you can still punish this on reaction even after dashing)
Ares teleport
scorpion teleport
zantanna's teleport ( but most zatanna players will not wake up with this in the corner cuz its a free punish)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

since you already posted this i will save you the trouble and everyone else and tell you the wake ups you have to look out for
Note: some wake ups have weird hit boxes some will hit you form behind and you will have to block first then punish, here are the ones you have to block first
Catwoman's cat dash
woman wonder's amazon uppercut ( can only be punish by flying uppercut just frame after blocked)
Nightwing's Staff spin

Note: like i mention before about the weird hit box here are the wake ups here are the wake ups that still reverse but you will still get hit by
Lex' corp charge

Note: all wake ups will reverse but some dont matter bcuz they protect the character at all times here are the wake ups that dont matter if reverse of not
Aquaman' water shield
Deathstroke's sword spin
Ares teleport
scorpion teleport
zantanna's teleport ( but most zatanna players will not wake up with this in the corner cuz its a free punish)
I did see your post but mine mentioned two that I personally tested that weren't listed here (BG's db3 and Flash's LK).

Zyphox

Catwoman's cat dash
Nightwing's Staff spin

Lex' corp charge

Aquaman' water shield
Deathstroke's sword spin
Ares teleport
scorpion teleport
a lot of these if backwards hitboxes can be avoid by walking back slightly after dashing forward, zod charge also has a hitbox behind for whatever reason.

ZOOM

Noob
and if you don't have trait? trust me i have a video coming with a set up much more scary than yours, @SonicFox5000 knows what am talking about, my reversal wake up option is there for when you don't have trait in the corner or when you want to save trait if they have clash, you fail to see things when they aren't your discovery and discredit everything i do. trait recovers in 20 seconds so if you get first hit and corner carry them and end with lightning charge, they are in the corner with 61% less health, using my set up i nullify any wake up and full combo punish them meterless with b22 LC d12 11 11 112 LC for 40% or with a bar for slightly less, thats an entire life bar. so tell me Mr muffin, what are YOUR options without this tech when you hit someone first and your trait is gone?
B22F3 lk 11 11 11 112 LC is 43% in the corner..

And flash can do 58% meterless off a double cross up. I'm looking forward to this scary tech. it's not like I posted every single one of my set ups.

I'm not discrediting every set up, not every set up was found by me and I use some set ups from other people that are really nice, but I don't see the point in reversing wake ups to a guy with down syndrome who cant react to two dashes. Just saying.

Zyphox

And flash can do 58% meterless off a double cross up. I'm looking forward to this scary tech. it's not like I posted every single one of my set ups.

I'm not discrediting every set up, not every set up was found by me and I use some set ups from other people that are really nice, but I don't see the point in reversing wake ups to a guy with down syndrome who cant react to two dashes. Just saying.
do you still not see the point? you can't punish the dashes, and you can attack before they can after the two dashes your only option is to block you fucking idiot. you wake up? reversed, you press buttons you get hit, you jump you can't because your still on the ground and are getting hit by a 50/50. @WITNESS tell this man something he's not going to listen to me since its me posting the video.

do you still not see the point? you can't punish the dashes, and you can attack before they can after the two dashes your only option is to block you fucking idiot. you wake up? reversed, you press buttons you get hit, you jump you can't because your still on the ground and are getting hit by a 50/50. @WITNESS tell this man something he's not going to listen to me since its me posting the video.
Please, there is no need for the insults despite whatever you may be thinking of Khaotic Zoom.

Anyway, this tech makes more glad that I play Deathstroke: I get a better chance against this than some other characters. Good going on improving the Flash's corner game!

WITNESS

Worlds Famous

But u can use the two dashes to bait ur opponent I just use one dash but most ppl will try to punish you when they see the first dash

Yeah but flash can either shake off or forward dash her wake up flying bat, and d2 will completely stuff wake up bat wheel. Stay in the corner is not out of the equation just yet.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Yeah but flash can either shake off or forward dash her wake up flying bat, and d2 will completely stuff wake up bat wheel. Stay in the corner is not out of the equation just yet.
She can also delay her wakeup heaps and it won't go into the corner.

db3 will still take her out of the corner.