What's new

RetroArch - The Best Emulator Of All

TONY-T

Mad scientist
@TONY-T

Also, surprisingly, TTT1 runs damn-near flawlessly on the MAME 2013 core. :)

I'm trying to get MK4 up and running.
Ive had both up and running for almost 2 years now! TTT1 runs perfect! and mk4 runs at full speed but has a few graphical glitches, such as the shadows of the characters not displaying properly.

@jamessmk Played mk4 on my PC when i was in the states. He can confirm.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Ive had both up and running for almost 2 years now! TTT1 runs perfect! and mk4 runs at full speed but has a few graphical glitches, such as the shadows of the characters not displaying properly.

@jamessmk Played mk4 on my PC when i was in the states. He can confirm.
Yeah my PC gets up to 88% speed unfortunately... :(

Wish they'd work on it some more so that it runs better.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Speaking of emulatore I've seen some youtube videos on how ppl jailbreaked the fat PS3 and played SNES games on it like Killer Instinct, DKC Super Mario World etc. so is this gonna be a Legit emulator to use or something?

Noob
Wait, so this works for N64? We've been trying to find a reliable emulator for it for MKT.

@9.95 @zaf @Edfig81 @R.E.O. @Konqrr @ZAQ
N64 requires a WIP libretro core of Mupen64Plus. I'm not sure if it will work YET, but I will put some time into testing. I have the Blu Planet stream tomorrow and then I'll see if I can put some time in on the weekend to get this running.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
N64 requires a WIP libretro core of Mupen64Plus. I'm not sure if it will work YET, but I will put some time into testing. I have the Blu Planet stream tomorrow and then I'll see if I can put some time in on the weekend to get this running.
Phil @AK Juggs Remember When Doing This Graphic Drivers Proper plugins matter For MK4 Emulation & ps1 emulation. If u want to test on Sunday phil let me know so I can test with u. I have an nivida 650 ti boost card if that means anything.
Jugs if u want to test hit me up on twitter via dm , skype or tym but I can't do it till Sunday . My Skype I think is EdFig81. Just got a new phone so I forget shit lol.

Last edited:

Noob
Phil @AK Juggs Remember When Doing This Graphic Drivers Proper plugins matter For MK4 Emulation & ps1 emulation. If u want to test on Sunday phil let me know so I can test with u. I have an nivida 650 ti boost card if that means anything.
Jugs if u want to test hit me up on twitter via dm , skype or tym but I can't do it till Sunday . My Skype I think is EdFig81. Just got a new phone so I forget shit lol.
Yeah, I found a good site for plugin setup per game.

http://bmgcl.atspace.cc/n64mgcl/N64ConfigList.htm