What's new

Results and Vids from UMK3 Tourny at 8 on the Break - Feb

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Right now there will be at least 4 of us, I will check with Busta again, if he's there it'll be great because he probably would have placed in the tournament at Breakdown. Haven't gotten confirmation from Dreemer yet. My buddy Steve might go and he's always good for commentary and creating excellent match situations via "Steve Select". It'll be just casuals so far as I know and I'll bring my camera. Phi said he had another gathering to attend to but still might try and be there.

I will be there roughly 7:45

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
ok sounds good , I will be there around that time as well, Oh im also bringing someone else who can play

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
Tomorrow's looking really good for me, so I look forward to seeing you all there!

Think we can finagle the machine into Free Play mode again? :p

And I forget how the parking situation works there... is it no meters after 6PM or something like that? Ha ha yeah, I'm a cheapass. :lol:

Dude if we could get the machine on free play that would be sick as hell! But I kinda like flicking quarters up onto the screen to hold my position... hell probably only blow like 20$ in 4 hours or something. Not like the game is .50$ a play these days! :)

meters behind the break are off on saturday and sunday

in front of the break i think its after 6pm

dunno if i can go i'll try tho

oh man I really wanted to get some games in against you rsigley ... phi as well. I didn't even know you guys were in the tournament until I fought you and by the time I adjusted to your style ...it was over lol.

Hey frankie i used to go into the arcade and place my quarter against the upper left side of the screen and let it slide down like " I gotz next bish!" lol. Some machines had like the quarter holders with place numbers on them lol.

Thanx for the headz up on the meters rsigley always good to know....just wish I didn't pump quarters into them last saturday =/

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
xnay on the freeplay fellas.

I'll be there as scheduled, hope to see everyone there, it'll be pretty hefty comp between us.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I will try to leave work early to get there around 7ish but I can't promise anything. Things are looking good for this little gathering.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
well i will be heading out there today my self bringing a few people along with me includeing lordhadesx and tek legion so i hope to see u guys there if ur wondering who i am look for the guy with the black and red matching tribel tattoo on his arms u will know its me...

Oh man now this is exciting!. Im gonna be out there around 6pm. If we get more ppl than last time we should hold a tourney. I mean it doesn't have to be an official one we'll just do it for fun...and bragging rights lol

Man fuck all you guys... my boy just bitched out now I dont know if I'm gonna drive down there.... I'm soooo pissed, and kinda upset ruins my freakin' weekend.

Anyone from LI wanna meet up and convoy down there? I just really dont wanna drive down solo in my car, god forbid my shitty acura breaks.

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
Where in L.I. are you at Frankiebonez? I'll be leaving real soon but you can try to catch me on AIM before I leave... screen name is Busta Uppa .

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
DarKNaTaS said:
well i will be heading out there today my self bringing a few people along with me includeing lordhadesx and tek legion so i hope to see u guys there if ur wondering who i am look for the guy with the black and red matching tribel tattoo on his arms u will know its me...
Cool, I'll be the one with the black Deadsy t-shirt and a lot of hair!

omg I can't wait to get another Break Steak!