What's new

Resident Evil 4

I am yet another person who enjoyed RE5 over RE4. Again, I've been a massive fan and you can't go past RE1, 2 and 3 for nostalgia's sake.. but RE4 and 5 were much more fun for me.

I love the entire story.. whether it be survival horror or action-based-tying-up-loose-ends.

I'm going to end my post by stating that this video below is better than hours of the Paul W.S. Anderson Resident evil movies. I'd rather watch this for 6 hours non-stop than watch those movies end to end:

chem

Reedoms

Noob
I hear such good things about amnesia.
It's amazing. That and Penumbra are probably the scariest games I've ever played. I couldn't play for more than 2 hours each session because I'd be shaking so much thinking I'll have to run and hide again at any moment.

seriousely, I hate shooting games soooo much, they are killing the whole gaming industry. They need to take it back to JRPG's, Survival horror, 2d fighting games. Seriousely I enjoyed ps1 and ps2 much more than ps3. realism is something you shouldnt get too much in with games, People play games so that they can do things they cant in real life jeezz, f*ck COD