What's new

[REQUEST] Red Hood for DLC

should Red Hood be DLC

• Total voters
Guys if Red Hood was in the game from the start I may have never made an account here or even got the chance to discuss these awesome things about him with you. I'm glad I picked a character that others like just as much as I do hell probably even more.(Ha Yeah Right!)

Soon as he releases I'm in the lab studying his weaknesses and his strengths.

I'm trying to stay positive about his situation of getting in.

Guys if Red Hood was in the game from the start I may have never made an account here or even got the chance to discuss these awesome things about him with you. I'm glad I picked a character that others like just as much as I do hell probably even more.(Ha Yeah Right!)

Soon as he releases I'm in the lab studying his weaknesses and his strengths.

I'm trying to stay positive about his situation of getting in.
Yeah I'm with you man. I think I'm actually the one who brought this thread back. I reading all the comments in here but it was on the second page. So I made an account and made a comment here and from that day it's always been at the top :)

I'm staying super positive until Ed Boon himself confirms of deconfirms him and I'm hoping its nothing but CONFIRMED

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
So do you guys think there'll be another character reveal soon? If so do you think there is hope for the Red Hood?

Even if we get Red Hood, I think I might cry if they don't give us his New 52 outfit as well. Red Hood new 52 is one of the best designs I've ever seen since the reboot, it's actually so epic.

Now that I think about, Jason's armour actually belongs to Dick Grayson. Imagine it was Nigtwings new 52 look (minus the jacket).

Even if we get Red Hood, I think I might cry if they don't give us his New 52 outfit as well. Red Hood new 52 is one of the best designs I've ever seen since the reboot, it's actually so epic.

Now that I think about, Jason's armour actually belongs to Dick Grayson. Imagine it was Nigtwings new 52 look (minus the jacket).
Don't we already have that for Nightwing ?

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army

Lol, I just want Red Hood. I'll be cool with any design, just as long as they get Jensen Ackles for the voice :).