What's new

[REQUEST] Red Hood for DLC

should Red Hood be DLC

• Total voters

KCJ506

Kombatant
lol m8 nothing works online... Since they anounced MOS Zod skin i started training with him... even started doing the Lows into trait grab to perfection i went online couldnt even do it a single time... Online sucks period its not about Rushing a character or not.. offline Zatanna seems solid as in Bug free and everything seems to be working as it should... and honestly i think the characters should be mostly done by now
M8 nothing?

Kombatant
Come on, Affleck looks exactly like what Bruce Wayne should like like:

He's got the height, build, and facial structure. I always give people a chance, I'm not gonna judge him 2 years before the film even releases, that's just stupid. Everyone did the same thing when they announce Heath Ledger as Joker so why not for once let's just wait and see.

And one things for sure with Affleck, he can 100% pull of the billionaire playboy persona. Baby face? All I see is Bruce Wayne, he looks more like a Bruce Wayne than Bale ever did.
im not saying he is a bad actor or director... just saying i dont see his face as batman

I can see Affleck as the Billion Dollar playboy. I hope they're giving him a new costume.

Honestly I erased everything injustice from my thoughts, lol I just got tired of waiting for some news, but I'd probably go insane if there's no news next week.

I'm afraid it's looking bad for Red Hood though with there being only 1 gadget character left (I'm guessing) and it being the end of August. It's starting to kinda feel like they're stalling for Black Canary's, Arrow season debut. That is if the next character is a Power, if so than they can stall even more and announce her on some CW event.

Tiger Wong

Dojo Trainee
I'm afraid it's looking bad for Red Hood though with there being only 1 gadget character left (I'm guessing) and it being the end of August. It's starting to kinda feel like they're stalling for Black Canary's, Arrow season debut. That is if the next character is a Power, if so than they can stall even more and announce her on some CW event.
Yes please.

Red Hood

The real Batman!

I can see Affleck as the Billion Dollar playboy. I hope they're giving him a new costume.

Honestly I erased everything injustice from my thoughts, lol I just got tired of waiting for some news, but I'd probably go insane if there's no news next week.

Well shoot, more character, I ain't gonna complain. Hopefully Red Hood surprises us with a reveal.

gosoxtim

Dojo Trainee
no from ed boon Seriously? This bothers you so much that you have to insult the guy? There R much worse things going on in the world.

I'm so sorry to hear that @KehauR .. but yea, I kind of do think its a good thing.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
no from ed boon Seriously? This bothers you so much that you have to insult the guy? There R much worse things going on in the world.

I'm so sorry to hear that @KehauR .. but yea, I kind of do think its a good thing.

The person's twitter page is "KehauR". The R's do not mean anything.

Though it is pretty weird he made a tweet saying "There R much worse things going on in the world"

All I know is we better get some kind of news or clues soon. This wait seems like forever :(

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
But stupid Brice had to ruin the whole relationship again in Batman and Robin/Red Hood #20. So they've taken a whole 2 steps back again, Which messed up Jason's head again so he got his memory wiped after all the stress of his roller coster life.
Wait what,what happened I didn't know about that part....what'd Bruce say or do??

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Affleck will rock as Bruce and Batman imo....better than Bale you'll all see,plus the man's one HELL of a filmmaker nowadays so with his partnership with WB he may end up directing the Justice League film and the Batman reboot starring himself. I'm IN

Wait what,what happened I didn't know about that part....what'd Bruce say or do??
Well Bruce located the location of a bunch of assassins and hired guns that were trying to kill Damian to win the bounty that Talia put on his head. Bruce wanted to make them all pay for hunting down a ten year old boy so he invited Jason with him. Bruce wanted all of them to suffer and bleed which is why he specifically asked Jason (of course he only shot knees and elbows but still).

After Batman and Red Hood took them all down, Bruce took Jason back to the place where Joker killed him because he wanted him to remember how he came back to life so he could do the same for Damian. So basically this was the real reason Bruce asked Jason to come with him and this upset Jason because Bruce made him try and remember the worst experience of his life.

They got into a huge fist fight and then Jason left and they haven't spoken since. It was really low what Bruce did, especially after their relationship had gone back to a more father and son bond. But that's over again.

Affleck will rock as Bruce and Batman imo....better than Bale you'll all see,plus the man's one HELL of a filmmaker nowadays so with his partnership with WB he may end up directing the Justice League film and the Batman reboot starring himself. I'm IN
Woah that first pic you showed was epic.

And are these really Ben Affleck images with the cowl edited onto his face. If they are then wow he looks like Batman 100% just like he does in the comics.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Woah that first pic you showed was epic.

And are these really Ben Affleck images with the cowl edited onto his face. If they are then wow he looks like Batman 100% just like he does in the comics.
Thanx,and yea they're both images of Ben with the cowl and costume edited onto him

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Well Bruce located the location of a bunch of assassins and hired guns that were trying to kill Damian to win the bounty that Talia put on his head. Bruce wanted to make them all pay for hunting down a ten year old boy so he invited Jason with him. Bruce wanted all of them to suffer and bleed which is why he specifically asked Jason (of course he only shot knees and elbows but still).

After Batman and Red Hood took them all down, Bruce took Jason back to the place where Joker killed him because he wanted him to remember how he came back to life so he could do the same for Damian. So basically this was the real reason Bruce asked Jason to come with him and this upset Jason because Bruce made him try and remember the worst experience of his life.

They got into a huge fist fight and then Jason left and they haven't spoken since. It was really low what Bruce did, especially after their relationship had gone back to a more father and son bond. But that's over again.
Ah wow.Smh.Damnit Bruce