What's new

[REQUEST] Red Hood for DLC

should Red Hood be DLC

• Total voters

Kombatant
It's way more than just a few, who make Red Hood fans look bad, unfortunately. But I totally understand where you're coming from too. There are obnoxious people on both sides, for sure.

Can't we all just get along and have Red Hood AND Black Manta? :D
I think there are Obnoxious people Period... it regards to the sheer selfishness of some ppl, and im sorry for that, but most ppl come in here just saying they dont want him in, cause they dont like the character and thats fine "dont like the character" its your opinion but i dont think i ever saw a red Hood fan IN HERE. (dont go to facebook or Gamefaqs to know what happens in ther) creating an arguement cause of that, usually arguments here get created over such ignorance as " red hood sucks he is just like DS" or the very comun and ignorant "ahhh another gun character no TY" this is not sharing your opinion in a constructive way, its purely ignorance and dislike for the character and thats why this ppl dont want him in, for ignorance and lack of an open mind and they dont want a character they dont like to be ocupying a spot for potential characters they DO LIKE... I mean most ppl here are actually quite selfless to be hones,t most ppl in this thread have come out and straight up said if we get red hood everyone else can get what they want... its sharing the happyness around, something i dont see often in TYM...

What skin will you use if NW gets a robin one ?
Depends on what version it is really, i use more often than the others its normal P1 version sometimes new 52 red is a Robin version comes out and its Arkham City version yeah ill play the hell out of that costume, if its something like old school babyboy wonder version NEVER LOL

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
I think there are Obnoxious people Period... it regards to the sheer selfishness of some ppl, and im sorry for that, but most ppl come in here just saying they dont want him in, cause they dont like the character and thats fine "dont like the character" its your opinion but i dont think i ever saw a red Hood fan IN HERE. (dont go to facebook or Gamefaqs to know what happens in ther) creating an arguement cause of that, usually arguments here get created over such ignorance as " red hood sucks he is just like DS" or the very comun and ignorant "ahhh another gun character no TY" this is not sharing your opinion in a constructive way, its purely ignorance and dislike for the character and thats why this ppl dont want him in, for ignorance and lack of an open mind and they dont want a character they dont like to be ocupying a spot for potential characters they DO LIKE... I mean most ppl here are actually quite selfless to be hones,t most ppl in this thread have come out and straight up said if we get red hood everyone else can get what they want... its sharing the happyness around, something i dont see often in TYM...

Depends on what version it is really, i use more often than the others its normal P1 version sometimes new 52 red is a Robin version comes out and its Arkham City version yeah ill play the hell out of that costume, if its something like old school babyboy wonder version NEVER LOL
yup the arkham one would be godlike.

Red Hood

The real Batman!
Ah sheet! I would so like a Boy wonder costume for Nightwing if Red Hood makes it I can imagine a lot of costumes for him:

Battle for cowl
Outlaws
Robin(From his fight with Tim.)
After Battle for Cowl
Jason Todd (Without his red hood mask and jacket)
His outfit after Battle for Cowl (The one with the skull on it)

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
Honestly, as far as "obnoxious fans" or "haters" go...they're the same for every character. People are just dirt-bags and they don't want you (in the general sense) to be happy. I just ignore it, I don't go around telling people that I think Black Manta, Captain Cold, Atrocitus, etc. are stupid...when in fact, I think all of them are cool. But people are just so defensive since this game came out, everyone wants their favorite character, and if I don't get mine, well then....tough. At least I get to play a game with such a large cast of DC characters that is actually fun and at least fans will be happy if they get who they want. I think Red Hood just stands out because he's one of the most requested characters since before the game came out...but I just want whoever fans want most to make it in and I'm hoping that it is Red Hood. People just need to chill because in the end, it's a video-game. The fact that people get so butt-hurt about it is ridiculous. Anyways #HopeForRedHood

Only time I see red hood fans rage is when some little price comes and provokes them with stupidity like Deathstroke 2.0, joker red hood is already in the game, no more bats.

Or just the plain obnoxious people who just hate on the fans for liking a character they don't like. If all of these people just stayed out of this thread then there wouldn't be any hassle.

It's a Red Hood fan request thread for red hood fans. Not for anti red hood dicks to come here just I piss people off and start fights.

Honestly of you don't want red hood and don't care about his character at all, THEN STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM THIS THREAD. This way there will be no problems.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
Oh, and in regards to the film. If someone became a fan by watching Batman: Under the Red Hood, that should be fine because, it's technically canon with the comic continuity. It's based after the graphic novel, sure they might omit some things but it's still out of the comics technically. I became a fan by watching the movie, and then I went and read every single piece of work he was featured in, starting with A Death in the Family. His character is compelling, why should we be hammered for appreciating what they've done with the character?

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
I just wanted to say to everyone who has ever had a close encounter with a crazy Red Hood fan, that I am extremely sorry you had to encounter that side of our community, they do not reflect us as a whole so please do not let them tarnish your image of the RH fan community! :)

Also if you want to state why you don't want RH in the game that's perfectly fine! So long as we all try to keep our arguments and opinions civil I'm sure we can all get along! :D

I know right, its not been that long since we had news but for us that are eagerly waiting for what comes next seems like an eternity...sad thing is we probably wont hear anything for like a week
I hate the wait, but also I hate the feeling that I waited so long for RH, and end up getting ignored in the end.... it really sucks.

Red Hood

The real Batman!
Yeah I feel ya, bro, your feelings I feel deeply. But with the recent announcement and release of Zatanna I don't think we will be getting any more news for a while, at least regarding characters, although I will admit seeing those 2 open slots makes me anxious every time. I expect more news on patches and such first. But I do wish Boon would address some questions regarding the characters, more specifically Red Hood. I hear rumors stating Boon has a bias of Red Hood and people should stop requesting him because Boon doesn't even like to talk about him or something which I think is bull but I could be proven wrong here.

Anyway to add to my post about costumes for Red Hood I can also think of some awesome outros for him:

Option 1: Beats the downed opponent with a crow bar (Depicted the same way he beat Joker in Under The Red Hood comic.) then takes off his helmet and says"How does that feel?" as the camera settles on Jason with a grin on his bloodied face(And hands)

Option 2(Using the Outlaws outfit): Red Hood is picked up by Starfire (The ship) and the camera panels to him sitting in the chair and zooms and settles on Roy and Kory operating the ship and preparing for take-off (Someone posted this idea pages back and I really liked it, sorry if I messed it up)

Option 3(Using the Battle for Cowl costume.): Jason pulls out his two guns and points them at the downed opponent, the camera goes to a first person view of the opponent looking at Jason as he says "I guess you don't get it: I am Batman!" And then shoots the opponent and the screen goes and settles black.)

Option 4: Red Hood pulls out his pistol and walks over to the downed opponent, points the gun at their face and before pulling the trigger says "I'm what this city needs!" and the camera panels to Red Hood's face and he fires and the flash of the gun is seen in the reflection of his mask and a shell flies out and the camera settles on Red Hood's face.

Option 5: Red Hood walks away from the beaten opponent and the screen temporarily goes black (Just like Doomsday's outro) the camera fades back to Jason hanging from a helicopter ladder with a remote detonator and pushes the button, the area is then blown up and the camera settles on all the destruction.

I can't think of any cool intros, but I have one line that would be great to hear after he wins the first round: "Do have any idea who I am!?"

Man, now this makes me want Red Hood even more...

Yeah I feel ya, bro, your feelings I feel deeply. But with the recent announcement and release of Zatanna I don't think we will be getting any more news for a while, at least regarding characters, although I will admit seeing those 2 open slots makes me anxious every time. I expect more news on patches and such first. But I do wish Boon would address some questions regarding the characters, more specifically Red Hood. I hear rumors stating Boon has a bias of Red Hood and people should stop requesting him because Boon doesn't even like to talk about him or something which I think is bull but I could be proven wrong here.

Anyway to add to my post about costumes for Red Hood I can also think of some awesome outros for him:

Option 1: Beats the downed opponent with a crow bar (Depicted the same way he beat Joker in Under The Red Hood comic.) then takes off his helmet and says"How does that feel?" With a grin on his bloodied face(And hands)

Option 2(Using the Outlaws outfit): Red Hood is picked up by Starfire (The ship) and the camera panels to him sitting in the chair and zooms out to Roy and Kory operating the ship and preparing for take-off (Someone posted this idea pages back and I really liked it, sorry if I messed it up)

Option 3(Using the Battle for Cowl costume.): Jason pulls out his two guns and points them at the downed opponent, the camera goes to a first person view of the opponent looking at Jason as he says "I guess you don't get it: I am Batman!" And then shoots the opponent and the screen goes black.)

Option 4: Red Hood pulls out his pistol and walks over to the downed opponent, points the gun at their face and before pulling the trigger says "I'm what this city needs!" and the camera panels to Red Hood's face and he fires and the flash of the gun is seen in the reflection of his mask and a shell flies out.

Option 5: Red Hood walks away from the beaten opponent and the screen temporarily goes black (Just like Doomsday's outro) the camera fades back to Jason hanging from a helicopter ladder with a remote detonator and pushes the button, the area is then blown up and the camera settles on all the destruction.

I can't think of any cool intros, but I have one line that would be great to hear after he wins the first round: "Do have any idea who I am!?"

Man, now this makes me want Red Hood even more...
Dude I like all of those haha.... It shows how badass Red Hood is. That 1st person view thing would be epic as hell !

I have a feeling he'll be the last DLC, save the best for last.
Can you Imagine the Red Hood fans going crazy around the world when he's announced I would probably watch his trailer everyday until his release, just to remind my self it's real lol .....Online Ranked Match Red Hood vs Red Hood all day lol

Red Hood

The real Batman!
Thanks, dude you avatar reminds me: Why is there no Heath ledger, or I guess more appropriately named Dark Knight Joker costume? That would be awesome, I mean we already have a man of steel Superman costume and are getting a man of steel Zod costume so why not a Dark Knight set? In fact that could fit in with Red Hood's compatibility pack! Oh NRS, the options you have.

Rokay

hold that
well if we get ignored then they wont get my money its that smple really LOL

They'll get your money by releasing Batman/Nightwing skins because it's the same fans and it's easier than making a new character.

If it was really about money, they'd release Darkseid instead. Only some Batman fans like Red Hood. Red Hood lost the vote in his own thread LOL

Thanks, dude you avatar reminds me: Why is there no Heath ledger, or I guess more appropriately named Dark Knight Joker costume? That would be awesome, I mean we already have a man of steel Superman costume and are getting a man of steel Zod costume so why not a Dark Knight set? In fact that could fit in with Red Hood's compatibility pack! Oh NRS, the options you have.
I would love to see Jokers DK costume in this game would be the costume everyone plays with.

Red Hood

The real Batman!
Only some Batman fans like Red Hood.
Not true, it's like saying only Wonder Woman fans like Ares, or Aquaman fans like Black Manta, or only Superman fans like Darkseid. I don't have to be a fan of the character to like people from his universe. Case and point I don't like the Teen Titants but I love Starfire. Red Hood is awesome, and I like him in his standalone Red Hood and the outlaws. You're kinda downplaying the guy.