What's new

[REQUEST] Red Hood for DLC

should Red Hood be DLC

• Total voters

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
Because there are some Red Hood fans that aren't crazy, and can actually participate in a conversation.

I also came here to vote.
Fine, then just vote, don't dis all of the Red Hood fans that aren't to your liking. I never recalled seeing anyone here that was going crazy about Red Hood (everyone's just been defending his possible inclusion so far). Most of those people are just random supporters on Facebook and Twitter.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
Fine, then just vote, don't dis all of the Red Hood fans that aren't to your liking. I never recalled seeing anyone here that was going crazy about Red Hood (everyone's just been defending his possible inclusion so far). Most of those people are just random supporters on Facebook and Twitter.
Lol.

You've never seen anyone go crazy about Red Hood, but plenty of other people have. Those people insult other players, and it's just awful to try and have a conversation with them. Coming into this thread, I saw a few people who aren't crazy, and that was a good thing. I know that a few special members don't represent the whole Red Hood community.

You're very naive to think that none of Red Hood fanboys are rageful. Hopefully you'll wake up and see that some of them are.

It's not dissing if I'm just pointing something out. Stop making this into some huge thing that it doesn't need to be. I was just making a point.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
Haha.Yea,I added a few people from this thread on XBL earlier to get some games in with the fellow Red Hood supporters one of these days
Yeah, I'll warn you though, I am a major fighting games noob (except when it comes to Smash)...

We should friend each other when Smash Bros. comes out. My favorite game series ever, love to hear people talk about it!
I would love that, only thing is is that I won't have a Wii U, I play my brothers when I go over his house (and when Smash comes out, I'll be there!). I'm depressed that everything in life is so expensive, otherwise I'd get a Wii U with Smash. But, with all the games I'd like to play that are next gen, when/if I can ever afford it, I'll have to get a PS4 first, but I'd love to get a Wii U as well if for nothing else, Smash Bros.

Niko Mar

Lol.

You've never seen anyone go crazy about Red Hood, but plenty of other people have. Those people insult other players, and it's just awful to try and have a conversation with them. Coming into this thread, I saw a few people who aren't crazy, and that was a good thing. I know that a few special members don't represent the whole Red Hood community.

You're very naive to think that none of Red Hood fanboys are rageful. Hopefully you'll wake up and see that some of them are.

It's not dissing if I'm just pointing something out. Stop making this into some huge thing that it doesn't need to be. I was just making a point.
On this forum they have? I know they do it elsewhere, but haven't seen it yet on this forum.
EDIT: Yes, I have seen craziness, but not here.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
Man, I wish we could signal the whole Red Hood community on here :(. I've been looking back through the 60 PAGES on this thread (the ONLY character request thread with this many :D) and there are A LOT of Red Hood supporters. If we could get them all together at once, it'd be all like:
You ever seen Green Street Hooligans? That's what it'd be like lol

Niko Mar

Everyone, remain civil and do not continue the insulting.
Thank you, I wish people would stop coming here to argue.
You ever seen Green Street Hooligans? That's what it'd be like lol
Seems like a typical day on TYM before the mods show up lol. BTW, you think they would give Red Hood an original costume (designed by their team) or keep to a popular appearance (like the second set so far)? What would you like to see in terms of a primary costume (just in case he doesn't get anymore :().

Niko Mar

Good thing you came.

That was sick lol

I see NRS giving him armor like gear, you know the elbow pads, knee pads the stuff they did with the bat family. Basically his new 52 look with their touch ups.
Sounds gouda :D , I also found this while searching for Red Hood stuff, seems like a pretty cool design.
(no smaller sizes of pic though :()

Nightwing Butt

The Hottest Butt In Comics
Why is it like Red Hood people vs the world in here all the time. Just because we want a character some people don't want doesn't mean there needs to be mud slinging! We can all be civil about things not everyone has to want red hood, and no one should be attacked for not wanting him. Also anyone can post in here as long as they're not throwing out insults, and are being constructive. Verying opinions get discussions going, and isn't that what we want discussion about Red Hood! Most people in here aren't super crazy, but there are crazy supporters all over the Internet. Facebook and Twitter have some serious attack dog red hood fans. I really want red hood more then anything, but I'd honestly be happy with any edition to this game. Manta, Canary, Swampy, Atrocitus, and Static are all highly requested, and I'd be happy with any of them! Red Hood is who I want as a main, and a character I've always liked. I'm sure everyone has a couple characters they feel that way for! I will hope for him as long as there's still DLC, but if he's not in it's still a great game regardless, and I'm sure he'll make it into the sequel in some way. Don't let a couple outspoken jerks on twitter and Facebook reflect upon the community as a whole. We have some nice level headed people in here! We all just want to see one of our favorites in a video game!

It's because members (who have posted in this very thread) pick fights when people explain why they don't want Red Hood in. Plain and simple. This thread's purpose is to state why OR WHY NOT you don't want him in. So when people would post why they don't want him, members here felt the need to start an engagement as to why somebody who doesn't want him is wrong. This happens often, and not only just in this thread.

Disclaimer: This post was not to point fingers or start anything else, just trying to make it clear why people tend to get annoyed with the particular group pushing for Red Hood.

There are many of you here who are fine folk. But it can be difficult to separate you from some of the more outspoken and obnoxious people, which is a shame. Because I like several of you, for what it's worth. But this is all just me.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Are we not allowed to push for our favourite character to be in a fighting game? Isn't that why MMH and Zee are in this game because the fans pushed for them to be in the game and now they are? Look, at the end of the day I can't speak for every Red Hood fan when I say this but all of things I've said that I would like for Red Hood to have? I don't care if he doesn't get them if he gets put into the game great. If he works in Line with how the game should be played even better. I really don't know what you're issue is with people just (no offence to fellow RH fans) essentially talking shit when we say we'd like for him to have Dante style moves and shit that are dumb and we know he won't have but we can Dream sunshine! :D

Oh BTW I didn't support Scorpion being in this game, I don't think anyone did! :D
I love your little baby icons, where did you get them ? :D

Red Hood

The real Batman!
I honestly see why people wouldn't want Red Hood in this game and I both understand and respect that. What I get upset about is the people who get mad at those simply wanting Red Hood in the game. You have no idea how many threads and topics get made on the Gamfaqs and Gamespot forums simply about either people wanting Red Hood, his fans, or how much they really don't want him in the game. They act like it's been confirmed Red Hood will be in or something. I also get that a small few Red Hood "fanboys" may make the whole community look bad, but honestly I only saw that one dude on twitter and whenever a Red Hood fan argues with someone about not wanting him in it is only because that person will insult the idea of even wanting him as well as listing silly trollish remarks such as "We already have a Red Hood: Joker's costume, remember? Hurr hurr hurr!" when by that logic we may as well not have another kryptonian, lantern, or aquatic character since we have those very vague titles covered. I mean Joker was Red Hood for like 5 minuets and only in a flashback.

Then there are the elitist who hate Red Hood fans simply because they got into his character via the popular movie, claiming they are not real fans and know nothing of the character ect. It's silly, the movie did a great job if it brought people into liking him. Besides, the claims of the Red Hood fans being bad is not really true; Red Hood haters are far more prominent and obnoxious. By hater I don't mean those who simply don't want him in the game I mean those who hate the character and his fans just for the idea of people wanting him. I don't see why people care, why buy a game full of super heroes from a company you like if none of your favorite heroes or villains are in the game? if you want a traditional and competitive fighter play games like street fighter, Blazblue, Person 4 Arena, or Tekken tag 2. But of course I am gonna support my favorite DC character (Right after Wildcat) to be in the game, but if he doesn't get in I still have my current mains: Nightwing, Lobo, and Grundy. But I full heartedly support Red Hood's inclusion in the game and believe he is the next DLC.

Sorry for the wall O' text here, but let's show Boon how awesome the Red Hood fanbase is:

I honestly see why people wouldn't want Red Hood in this game and I both understand and respect that. What I get upset about is the people who get mad at those simply wanting Red Hood in the game. You have no idea how many threads and topics get made on the Gamfaqs and Gamespot forums simply about either people wanting Red Hood, his fans, or how much they really don't want him in the game. They act like it's been confirmed Red Hood will be in or something. I also get that a small few Red Hood "fanboys" may make the whole community look bad, but honestly I only saw that one dude on twitter and whenever a Red Hood fan argues with someone about not wanting him in it is only because that person will insult the idea of even wanting him as well as listing silly trollish remarks such as "We already have a Red Hood: Joker's costume, remember? Hurr hurr hurr!" when by that logic we may as well not have another kryptonian, lantern, or aquatic character since we have those very vague titles covered. I mean Joker was Red Hood for like 5 minuets and only in a flashback.

Then there are the elitist who hate Red Hood fans simply because they got into his character via the popular movie, claiming they are not real fans and know nothing of the character ect. It's silly, the movie did a great job if it brought people into liking him. Besides, the claims of the Red Hood fans being bad is not really true; Red Hood haters are far more prominent and obnoxious. By hater I don't mean those who simply don't want him in the game I mean those who hate the character and his fans just for the idea of people wanting him. I don't see why people care, why buy a game full of super heroes from a company you like if none of your favorite heroes or villains are in the game? if you want a traditional and competitive fighter play games like street fighter, Blazblue, Person 4 Arena, or Tekken tag 2. But of course I am gonna support my favorite DC character (Right after Wildcat) to be in the game, but if he doesn't get in I still have my current mains: Nightwing, Lobo, and Grundy. But I full heartedly support Red Hood's inclusion in the game and believe he is the next DLC.

Sorry for the wall O' text here, but let's show Boon how awesome the Red Hood fanbase is:
It's way more than just a few, who make Red Hood fans look bad, unfortunately. But I totally understand where you're coming from too. There are obnoxious people on both sides, for sure.

Can't we all just get along and have Red Hood AND Black Manta? :D

Red Hood

The real Batman!
Well I'm just going by perspective, I personally have not seen many obnoxious Red Hood fans outside of the guy on twitter and 2 or 3 on gamefaqs. But yeah I would love to see Black Manta and Red Hood, although I must say, if I had to pick the last 2 it would be Red Hood and Darkseid.

Red Hood

The real Batman!
I didn't think Manta had such a good fanbase, that's cool to see, I am seeing more request for characters like Red Hood, Manta, Static and even Captain cold than I am for characters like Darkseid, Power Girl, Mirror Master, and Swamp Thing.