What's new

Reptiles D3...

Reptile's d4 goes pretty low, you might be able to dodge jump punches with that.
It does. I noticed at mlg that ppl (including ktsmith) were crossing me up after ex elbow and not letting me d3. I literally don't think 1 person let me poke after. I eventually had to njp later in the Tourny.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
It does. I noticed at mlg that ppl (including ktsmith) were crossing me up after ex elbow and not letting me d3. I literally don't think 1 person let me poke after. I eventually had to njp later in the Tourny.

That was just me guessing that you were going to go for a poke and not 321 after EX dash. As soon as I saw the dash I went "fuck this, I'm outta here" lol

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments

Treadmill, they can't jump out of a d1 after EX dash. The unfortunate part is you can't really do anything with it unless you use more meter. If only it provided a slight pushback, a 1 or 2 into forceball would catch them before they jump, it seems they are so close that the 1 or 2 hitbox just doesn't hit.

Treadmill, they can't jump out of a d1 after EX dash. The unfortunate part is you can't really do anything with it unless you use more meter. If only it provided a slight pushback, a 1 or 2 into forceball would catch them before they jump, it seems they are so close that the 1 or 2 hitbox just doesn't hit.
I thought the advantage after ex dash left you enough time, I must not be doing the d1 fast enough.

KT Smith you did a lot of guessing right haha...hence why you whooped my ass. It's rare I get to play a really good smoke, hope we meet up again. You going to flawless victory?

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Treadmill I apologize in advance. KT and I play all the time, he knows the matchup very, very well.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I made a thread in the scorpion forums listing all the down pokes that EX spear hits against. Some characters that normally don't get hit by it while crouching will get hit during d3 but reptile isn't one of them. I actually used to use d3 to go under jump ins back close to when the game was launched until I found out how good d4 was.