What's new

Reptiles D3...

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Quick question, I've noticed most characters are forward/back dashing with d3 to avoid jump ins but it seems like Reptiles d3 actually stands him up more than his neutral crouch and is more susceptible to a JIP than avoiding one.

Is he the only character that has a d3 that actually raises his hitbox rather than lowering it???

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Quick question, I've noticed most characters are forward/back dashing with d3 to avoid jump ins but it seems like Reptiles d3 actually stands him up more than his neutral crouch and is more susceptible to a JIP than avoiding one.

Is he the only character that has a d3 that actually raises his hitbox rather than lowering it???
Idk if they raise their hitbox like reptile but its the same type of d3 with these characters:

Kabal
Jax
Nightwolf
Sektor
Kano
Freddy
Quan chi (his raises)
I can't think of anyone else off of the top of my head.

sent from Gotham City via the batcomputer

RapZiLLa54

Reptile's d4 goes pretty low, you might be able to dodge jump punches with that.
Indeed although I can't annoy you with it like I do to everyone else because of your damn jump kick GRAB!!! CURSES!!!!!! And then of course you have jax which again has a JUMP KICK GRAB lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Reptile's d4 goes pretty low, you might be able to dodge jump punches with that.
Yeah you definitely can haha, that's what I'm thinking about just doing it for all jump ins, either that or elbow out. I have been getting pretty damn good at d4 ffb AA's for combos haha, so godlike.

RapZiLLa54

Yeah you definitely can haha, that's what I'm thinking about just doing it for all jump ins, either that or elbow out. I have been getting pretty damn good at d4 ffb AA's for combos haha, so godlike.
Yeah his d4 is second to Mileenas, very tough to JIP against. I love d4 ffball :) but after seeing Medina pull out d1 into forceball for crossups I'm on a new mission.

Please note this post was just to see if any other characters actually raise their hitbox rather than trying to use this as an escape tool.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Yeah his d4 is second to Mileenas, very tough to JIP against. I love d4 ffball :) but after seeing Medina pull out d1 into forceball for crossups I'm on a new mission.

Please note this post was just to see if any other characters actually raise their hitbox rather than trying to use this as an escape tool.
FUCK WHAT THIS WAS ORIGINALLY FOR. THERE IS NO EASY WAY TO GET OUT OF PRESSURE SCRUB. GET GOOD AT THE GAME OR GET BABIED!!!

RapZiLLa54

FUCK WHAT THIS WAS ORIGINALLY FOR. THERE IS NO EASY WAY TO GET OUT OF PRESSURE SCRUB. GET GOOD AT THE GAME OR GET BABIED!!!
WE DOING CAPS LOCK?? LETS DO MOTHERFUCKING CAPSSSSS LOCK!!! I'M GOING TO PRANCE UPON YOUR SOUL IN FULL REPTILE COSTUME YOU BLUE AND YELLOW CYBORG BASTID!!!

BABIES?? IN MY HOUSE??? HELL NO!! YOU TAKE THAT INSUPERABLE SHIT AND GTFOH!!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
WE DOING CAPS LOCK?? LETS DO MOTHERFUCKING CAPSSSSS LOCK!!! I'M GOING TO PRANCE UPON YOUR SOUL IN FULL REPTILE COSTUME YOU BLUE AND YELLOW CYBORG BASTID!!!

LMAO INSOUP REFERENCES!!!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now

TRY NOT TO MELT YOUR LIL BIB AWAY WITH THE ACID BRAH!!

This thread became epic in a matter of minutes.
IMDABESSSSSSSSSSSS

RapZiLLa54

TRY NOT TO MELT YOUR LIL BIB AWAY WITH THE ACID BRAH!
IT WON'T BE A PROBLEM AFTER I TAKE THOSE BOMBS, TURN DEM SOME BITCHES SIDEWAYS AND STICK EM STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! DISABLE THAT, MOFO!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Reptile's d3 is also -6 on block. Which is pretty good actually.