What's new

Reptile's AA (yes, a better alternative than D4!)

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I've never seen this used on stream, possibly a new discovery? Obviously not the string itself.

32 fast FB, 32 slow FB, 321 slide - 27%

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Hey man.

this is not a Reliable AA. Standing 3 is like 14 frames as far as i remember. while standing 1 or 2 are 11. the only way this being an AA, is that u knew opponent was gonna jump, and so you preform 3,2. note and add to that, u HAVE to have the correct distance (which is around sweep distance)

as for normals for Anti air and cross overs, here's a quick list:

1- Standing 1 or 2 (though not very reliable). used for striaght forward jump ins or Correct prediction of jump ins. can be followed by EX FB or Regular FB
2-cr+1 or b+1 for anti cross overs. cr+1 can be followed by Slide/ or dash or EX FB to re launch. b+1 also is good due to the lowered hurtbox
3-a very good solution, Escaping jump in and cross over with cr+4 safely giving neutral frames for reptile to escape, punish, or simply start a frame war.
4- on prediction of jump in and what not: EX FB (charging).

here's a quick list of best ways to use this example:

1-Seeing sombody jumping toward u from far away Blindly. or against Kung Lao on reaction teleport, punishing it with either 2 or 1~ FB juggles
2- Anti cross overs on prediction and Late Jump ins/cross over jump. Doesnt escape jump kicks. Also, perfect answer for Mil Teleport Kick into sai jail. Block Low, release block afterwards and catch Mil before she falls with cr+1~ EX FB into juggle
3-cr+4 against cross overs and wut not. even something like Kung Teleport as well
4-Predicted jumps. against Mil Roll or TK (fully charge to punish her TK or Rolls). Against Cyber sub Dive Kicks (early bird EX FB hold charge). Same goes for sonya....etc

ps: also, PLEASE PLEASE!!! seriously, there's no need to make a new thread just to mention something like that....your sentence even sounded like a QUESTION that ur not sure of.

so lets keep the reptile thread clean guys :S...too much stuff in here that are REALLY not worth it for a whole thread, and that it makes the place more dis organized for no reason

also, DAMMIT mods DOOO SOMETHING!!! CLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAN!! :S lol

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Standing 2~Fast FB/EX Fast FB also works, but that's pretty strict. Standing 4 works as well. 321 is the most consistent in my testing, outside of D4, of course.

your sentence even sounded like a QUESTION that ur not sure of.
Well, I wasn't sure if anyone had used it as an AA :p

Knew about the others, but you're right about the distance!

Seapeople

This one's for you
d4 is pretty good against crossups. His best AA is just keeping a forceball on the screen imo.

NJP, EX forceball and dash also work well. Personally I never rely on 321, 2 or 4

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Hey man.

this is not a Reliable AA. Standing 3 is like 14 frames as far as i remember. while standing 1 or 2 are 11. the only way this being an AA, is that u knew opponent was gonna jump, and so you preform 3,2. note and add to that, u HAVE to have the correct distance (which is around sweep distance)

as for normals for Anti air and cross overs, here's a quick list:

1- Standing 1 or 2 (though not very reliable). used for striaght forward jump ins or Correct prediction of jump ins. can be followed by EX FB or Regular FB
2-cr+1 or b+1 for anti cross overs. cr+1 can be followed by Slide/ or dash or EX FB to re launch. b+1 also is good due to the lowered hurtbox
3-a very good solution, Escaping jump in and cross over with cr+4 safely giving neutral frames for reptile to escape, punish, or simply start a frame war.
4- on prediction of jump in and what not: EX FB (charging).

here's a quick list of best ways to use this example:

1-Seeing sombody jumping toward u from far away Blindly. or against Kung Lao on reaction teleport, punishing it with either 2 or 1~ FB juggles
2- Anti cross overs on prediction and Late Jump ins/cross over jump. Doesnt escape jump kicks. Also, perfect answer for Mil Teleport Kick into sai jail. Block Low, release block afterwards and catch Mil before she falls with cr+1~ EX FB into juggle
3-cr+4 against cross overs and wut not. even something like Kung Teleport as well
4-Predicted jumps. against Mil Roll or TK (fully charge to punish her TK or Rolls). Against Cyber sub Dive Kicks (early bird EX FB hold charge). Same goes for sonya....etc

ps: also, PLEASE PLEASE!!! seriously, there's no need to make a new thread just to mention something like that....your sentence even sounded like a QUESTION that ur not sure of.

so lets keep the reptile thread clean guys :S...too much stuff in here that are REALLY not worth it for a whole thread, and that it makes the place more dis organized for no reason

also, DAMMIT mods DOOO SOMETHING!!! CLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAN!! :S lol
Just wanted to note that 3 is 13 frames, and also I agree about too much clatter. Hopefully me you or snips will get to be a character mod position soon so we can stop the madness.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
2 is way better than 3 for AA. The hitbox is even better, and it is faster. All-around more reliable.

If you catch the opponent high enough, you don't have to do EX FFB, as regular FFB works. Otherwise, 2 xx acid hand works for consistency as a meterless AA overall.

McNasty

Moist.
Today I was messing with AA's I found you can do 2 into ex acid hand then either uppercut, slide, dash 32 forceball or 2 acidhand. Need to practice this vs JP and JK but it could be a good option

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Standing 1 is by far the most consistent for me.

3 2 is also good, but a little slower.

For anti crossup, I do like EN Forceball a LOT.