What's new

Question Reptile Q and A Thread

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I just like it because you don't have to do it in one quick motion like 2 FFB. I'm probably going to stop doing that though and will use 2 FFB AA more.
I still use 1 FFB over 2 FFB, I think 1 has a better hitbox, plus the FFB will connect even if you AA them lower than optimal (where 2 FFB won't combo)

I still use 1 FFB over 2 FFB, I think 1 has a better hitbox, plus the FFB will connect even if you AA them lower than optimal (where 2 FFB won't combo)
Yes this right here. 2 you have to hit them kinda high out of the air and it still won't always connect the fb. They are both 11 frames so it's not like one is any better, i think 2 might do more damage? Not sure but not worth it IMO

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Yes this right here. 2 you have to hit them kinda high out of the air and it still won't always connect the fb. They are both 11 frames so it's not like one is any better, i think 2 might do more damage? Not sure but not worth it IMO
Yeah 2 does more damage but the hitbox and comboability (I just made this word up) makes me use standing 1 instead.

Alright gentlemen, our boy Joker8417 will be our primary representative for Final Round. So we all need to wish him luck and pray he doesn't fight any lao's our Sonya's in tournament while he's there!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
All about that patience. Patient Reptile is really an amazing answer for so many characters lol. He can lame with the best..by doing literally nothing lol
The only thing I really get destroyed by when playing against KL with Reptile is that I have a hard time consistently punishing teleport, and also random spins ruin me. Especially when I'm trying to counterpoke.

The only thing I really get destroyed by when playing against KL with Reptile is that I have a hard time consistently punishing teleport, and also random spins ruin me. Especially when I'm trying to counterpoke.
Yeah, I couldn't imagine having to play a lao of say, PL's caliber haha, fuck that shit. I'm not great at punishing the tele myself, I just uppercut the tits off of it, cause I'm lame haha, but I'm pretty sure you can 1~ffb if i'm not mistaken.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah, I couldn't imagine having to play a lao of say, PL's caliber haha, fuck that shit. I'm not great at punishing the tele myself, I just uppercut the tits off of it, cause I'm lame haha, but I'm pretty sure you can 1~ffb if i'm not mistaken.
1 ffb can be done, it's just not the easiest when KL does instant tele 3's.