What's new

Tech Reptile Low Combo Starters, 50/50s and More

I really liked this video, Except to be honest a lot of this can be dodged in real time matches. Such as, Rains Super armor Round house. He could just cancel it and Full combo punish you, maybe the drop kick would avoid that but you get the point. Kabals super dash.
The only useful set-ups for me to implement into my game is probably the EH slow ball, dash and 124 slide. that looks like a useful set up. and the 122 Invisibility. Thanks for the tech.
Yeh, dashing in is the risky part. The ideal outcome is for your opponent to stay still, but since that will never happen in a real match you have to adjust on the fly. (like pretty much everyone does already)

But the 12b1 Ex force ball setup works on some characters like kabal because it beats or trades all his ex Special moves and some normals. Especially his ex dash because it only has 1 hit of armor and he has to run through two force balls, so he will get launched. But your right, there a lot of holes that your opponent can exploit but hopefully you can bait and punish these moves. (like kabal's dash)

mooms

Banned
Yeh, dashing in is the risky part. The ideal outcome is for your opponent to stay still, but since that will never happen in a real match you have to adjust on the fly. (like pretty much everyone does already)

But the 12b1 Ex force ball setup works on some characters like kabal because it beats or trades all his ex Special moves and some normals. Especially his ex dash because it only has 1 hit of armor and he has to run through two force balls, so he will get launched. But your right, there a lot of holes that your opponent can exploit but hopefully you can bait and punish these moves. (like kabal's dash)
Yeah man, i don't think I'd use anything else. everything else is a little too risky. atleast when the 324 slide hits, the acid ball stuns on block so I'm safe, and the 122 invis. Everything else would just put me wayyy in the negatives. reptile has much better other tools. but you still added to reptiles Game. i like the 324slide and 122 invis set up.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I remember a while back someone posted a setup with the slide into forceball thing.

I believe it was: (combo ender 321 x SFB) , Dash up to the opponent , 321 , 321 x slide

I remember a while back someone posted a setup with the slide into forceball thing.

I believe it was: (combo ender 321 x SFB) , Dash up to the opponent , 321 , 321 x slide
Yeh I just looked over the collective reptile tech thread and someone else there had combo ender, dash up, 32, 124 slide then the slide would launch them. OR something like that.