What's new

Reptile Frame Data

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
dude just 321 acid hand is like half a bar. couple of boogers and loogeys and reptile has his bar

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Yea, I never have trouble building meter. Infact, I've basically thrown meter management out the window with reptile. I do what I want when I want so I can get advantage as its the only way I can. I'm more concerned of the opponents meter because I typically always have 2 bars.

RapZiLLa54

So going back over the advantage/disadvantage. Using the cancelling advantage frames - execution frames

122 into forceball ON BLOCK is (+21 - 29) = -8
321 into forceball ON BLOCK is +26 - 29 = -3
D4 into forceball ON BLOCK +26 - 29 = -3
D4 into forceball ON HIT +32 -29 = +3
D4 into acid hand ON BLOCK +26 -27= -1
d4 into acid hand ON HIT +32 -27 = +5

Somberness please confirm this. This would explain why d4 into forceball has yet to be punished by anyone and can completely fool people. They think they can punish it but do to the pushback d4 provides if you ex dash afterwards its free.

@RapZiLLa54 this feels wrong, because long before i didnt learn how to hit confirm. And I kept doing 122 fb on block and I get punished by a full combo every time(every character). Im sure its not -8, and I dont think d4 ah is -1 either.

RapZiLLa54

Yeah I think its wrong. Playpal said it just shows you the frames you have to link. So 122 into forceball could actually be interrupted by say Reptiles dash or KL spin.

Forceball is -11 on block. But I haven't had a single person be able to punish a d4 into forceball.

whats the Acid Hand's startup? I wanna know if I can interrup the 321~AH combo somehow, but its hard to find it out in the trainning mode.

I can to interrupt the 321~AH with a poke? I will poke him after the 321 and before the AH? Are you sure? Ive been trying to do that with and nothing comes out, even the xray. My testing metodology isnt the best ever, however. Im imputing the combo with the P2 while blocking at the P1 in the trainning mode, then I pause before the AH hits, catch the P1 controller, unpause and mash the xray. The move comes out in the first moment when I do it alone, but when I try it to interrupt repite's block string it never comes out, Im almost sure that that block string is a true block string, at least the part from 1 to AH.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Somberness said on the first page of this thread that if someone actually armored out of d4/321~acid hand, the meter drain glitch would probably happen. No one has ever armored out of it for me, much less poked out. It's basically a true block string.

deathgun You can X-ray on a second controller with your foot. Makes testing stuff way easier :)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Somberness said on the first page of this thread that if someone actually armored out of d4/321~acid hand, the meter drain glitch would probably happen. No one has ever armored out of it for me, much less poked out. It's basically a true block string.

deathgun You can X-ray on a second controller with your foot. Makes testing stuff way easier :)
this isn't me guessing it's happend to me on multiple occasions.

Edit: Most players just won't because they don't want to take the chance of getting hit with it.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
deathgun
321 is +26 when cancelled into acid hand as seapeople mentioned, but acid hand is 58 frames, the reason you can't hit him immediately is because you are recovering from 26 frames of the block stun, you have to wait for the poke in order to knock him out of it, is it difficult and kind of not worth it...most likely, but can you do it, yes. I honestly reccomend just taking the whole string, most Reptile players will either elbow dash in anyway, or ex elbow dash. If it's ex it's way easier to poke him out, if it's normal you're going to get a full combo.

Seapeople

This one's for you
I honestly reccomend just taking the whole string, most Reptile players will either elbow dash in anyway, or ex elbow dash. If it's ex it's way easier to poke him out, if it's normal you're going to get a full combo.
What do you mean by this part? Ex dash is also risky to poke punish, I would just jump out of it.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
What do you mean by this part? Ex dash is also risky to poke punish, I would just jump out of it.
Most characters get hit by jumping out, but it does get rid of the advantage. I have been poked out of ex elbow dash way more easily than acid hand.

RapZiLLa54

If someone consistently can poke me out of 321xAH I'll tip my hat to them and then do 321 EX dash for 23% damage

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
If someone consistently can poke me out of 321xAH I'll tip my hat to them and then do 321 EX dash for 23% damage
I wasn't saying it would happen consistently, I say it is possible...he asked I answered. I have been hit out of ex dash consistently though.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If you can armor through 321 xx acid hand, hats off to you. X-Ray is the easiest way, though.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Most characters get hit by jumping out, but it does get rid of the advantage. I have been poked out of ex elbow dash way more easily than acid hand.
Oh I didn't know that. I've been playing against a Mileena a lot lately and she seems to jump out pretty easy. It definitely is easier to poke out of though. Thanks for all the info guys

ive been mashing xray to interrupt the string in trainning mode like theres no tomorrow and the xray didnt come out once.

Ive tried it with rapidfire enabled and nothing comes out, unless its something with the trainning mode, the 321~AH is a true block string.

Somberness

Lights
My bad guys, what I said was wrong earlier in this thread. But I have been saying to take the STARTUP of acid hand which is 26, not 27 or 58. If there is no gap (which there isn't), then you can't interrupt with anything. If it was +25, then you could do it.

Rapzilla, the advantage is before the wakeup attacks begin, I still have to add tech rolls to this.

How's it possible to poke out of 321 acid hand? On paper, you only have 1 neutral frame between 321 and acid hand.

Seapeople

This one's for you
My bad guys, what I said was wrong earlier in this thread. But I have been saying to take the STARTUP of acid hand which is 26, not 27 or 58. If there is no gap (which there isn't), then you can't interrupt with anything. If it was +25, then you could do it.
So to find the frame advantage, it's Cancel Adv - Startup?
Wouldn't that make 321~elbow dash +21 on block? (26 - 5). I know that's not right haha. I'm guessing the block advantage of the special move affects the overall advantage too?