What's new

REPTILE COMBO

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
This is what happened.
He spammed the forum with a bunch of random useless threads, whatever, it's dead anyway.
I told him above to write the combo down. And that it's arrogant to say it was never seen before, since the game is 2 years old.

He took it wrong and now he's threatening to beat me up. Hahaha
Yea, I saw him making a few threads for combos. The first one I saw I was like "Oh cool" then I saw him make more and I just ignored them. And I also read the part where he said no one has seen the combos lol. He thought jump in 2 was guaranteed after Reptile's X-ray if I'm not mistaken lol.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Yea, I saw him making a few threads for combos. The first one I saw I was like "Oh cool" then I saw him make more and I just ignored them. And I also read the part where he said no one has seen the combos lol. He thought jump in 2 was guaranteed after Reptile's X-ray if I'm not mistaken lol.
I am a creator of combos for 4years. formerly only played versus not mentioned, tekken won several tournaments and money for it. my performance in this website shall be to provide new combos without any intention of being used in games since his great high level of difficulty.
thanks for you coments. nice to meet you

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I am a creator of combos for 4years. formerly only played versus not mentioned, tekken won several tournaments and money for it. my performance in this website shall be to provide new combos without any intention of being used in games since his great high level of difficulty.
thanks for you coments. nice to meet you
Stay positive.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Sometimes I feel they're all Ken Ms behind the keyboard.

Then I remember that everyone on the internet is made of balloons.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
[Quote = "Rampage254 post: 1198499, miembro de: 6912"]. Me salté un poco sus cosas un poco, ya que no se organizó bien y que me estaba doliendo mis ojos la lectura de sus paredes-o-textos [/ quote]
Somos comprensivos, ante esta clase de gente tambien.xD

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
He realizado un video con mandos en el que dejo aclarado el asuntito de los primitivos records del Lagarto.
Para que luego digan que no es posible hacer 66 X-Ray Reptile y sin añadir golpes (Y creo poder aumentarlo)
Algo tambien se dijo sobre el maximo con un bar. Yo he alcanzo 74% (y tambien creo poder aumentarlo)
En este video pueden comprobarlo.
50bebes....xDDD quiizas.... Pero en esto no hay comparacion,, te requetefundo con una sola mano!

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Tienes muy poca educacion y dices muchas tonterias. Mejor seria que no fueras insultando
Sobre ese combo que me habla... Usted ya conocia este 74 antes que yo? si es asi, felicidades. Pero usted no me lo habia mencionado.

Tienes muy poca educacion y dices muchas tonterias. Mejor seria que no fueras insultando
Sobre ese combo que me habla... Usted ya conocia este 74 antes que yo? si es asi, felicidades. Pero usted no me lo habia mencionado.
Una pregunta, sabes lo que significa bnb?

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Esta conversacion fue introducida en la Universidad de Rubira y Virgila. Y lo resumen en que todo lo citado carace de fundamento.
Mi opinon es simple. Se trata de un juego que muy a pesar de muchos no esta totalmente explotado.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
To recap…
Carlos has MK9 combos that are completely and utterly useless in any real gaming situation.
He likes ninjas.
He doesn't like Cossner.
Carlos revived this thread after four months just to tell Rampage about his cock.
…and apparently it took him six months to record the video of his combos, which are in fact, still totally fucking useless to anyone who isn't named Carlos.
Carlos?? ok. Ya has jugado mal tus cartas
No se si entendido bien. Dice que son combos inutiles? Sabias que sin contar el primer golpe que ejecuto mientras sheeva se eleva, casi todos estos combos se pueden hacer con tan solo alcanzar al enemigo saltando sobre cualquier personaje?

Last edited: