What's new

Reptile 63% and 68% Combo Resets

Muffin

Banned
seriously?
rofl. 32 reptile dash jump over combo ender? FOUND BY ME.
Slide whiff combo ender? FOUND BY ME.
Going invisible in the middle of a combo and comboing out? FOUND BY ME.
Reptiles pressure out of corner with EH acid ball Jail 1224 (double dash) EH acid ball stun = free jump in. FOUND BY ME
reptiles 49% BNB into mix ups in corner combo? FOUND BY ME.
32 Invis pressure...? FOUND BY ME.
Down 3s before going into mix ups to make sure they get up if they try n stay down? FOUND BY Me.
this is EXACTLY why when I go play people and I pull all this shit, they can't play me. they don't know what to do.
I have the god damn right to say it. I should have NEVER exposed those mix-ups.
And if you even dare to think i didnt expose those. i have links for those too.
with out that shit.. what the hell is reptile? hes free. this is why showtime will NEVER place top 8. all he does is end with invisibility, and Acid balls. HES PREDICTABLE
Like seriously. Fuck the MK community. they NEVER like to hear about stuff they can work on to up your game.
No reptile current tournament player is even good. they are NOT high level reptile players. Ending with the same shit, using the same ass combos. Same strategys. not using reptiles anti airs. not using his down 3 into D4 acid hands to create space.. its a joke lol.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Cool idea, man. Keep up the weird.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to fuck with this set up with out using that EH Spit. I bet theres a way to either reset, or get a pro as fuck Frame trap. Nice shit.
Hopefully you or someone else does because I have been trying to think of something, but still nothing.

Muffin it doesn't matter if you win EVO. You are a prick. You send hate mail, and get all Dick hurt when people criticized your set ups. And you still are ignoring the fact that you got banned for creating multiple accounts to take your side of an argument. That's embarrassing.

STORMS

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Thank god he's gone.

Seriously, the tech he invented isn't even that great, I can't believe he thinks that reptile would be bad without his tech.

Showtime did you see what he said about you in that last post? haha

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Those are extremely bold claims by you Muffin. Most players here at VSM don't even watch videos and have come up with a lot of reptile tech on their own. I'm sure the same can be said about other regions. Just because you put it up on video somewhere doesn't mean you invented it. Sorry.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Those are extremely bold claims by you Muffin. Most players here at VSM don't even watch videos and have come up with a lot of reptile tech on their own. I'm sure the same can be said about other regions. Just because you put it up on video somewhere doesn't mean you invented it. Sorry.
he's banned already yo

Who else finds it funny that he went through the trouble of putting up an avatar pic despite knowing he'd be banned before noon?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Who else finds it funny that he went through the trouble of putting up an avatar pic despite knowing he'd be banned before noon?

okay real question, which one was the real picture of him, the mooms avatar or his avatar?

and who's picture did he use for the fake one!?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Fuck yeah dude that's awesome. It sucks that they can block the EXforceball even though they were getting hit with EX acid spit, I think that should reset.

redeyes

Button Masher
muffins salty cause reptile blowns up sonya in every way possible & i exploit the hell out of it. and blow him up in ranked matches ;D not my fault im a better player & have adv in a MU.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Dammit, I arrived too late :( but I hope he makes another account just to read this. He probably will.

rofl. 32 reptile dash jump over combo ender? FOUND BY ME.
Actually, no. I learned that in mid 2011 from another mexican player. I always thought it was known.
Slide whiff combo ender? FOUND BY ME.
Don't know what's that or why would anyone do that.
Going invisible in the middle of a combo and comboing out? FOUND BY ME.
I remember a dude with and irish accent posting that in late 2011. I don't find it useful at all.
Reptiles pressure out of corner with EH acid ball Jail 1224 (double dash) EH acid ball stun = free jump in. FOUND BY ME
Acid hand and exacid hand are -4 on block wat.
reptiles 49% BNB into mix ups in corner combo? FOUND BY ME.
I think you mean 2f3,1+2? if that's the case then no.
32 Invis pressure...? FOUND BY ME.
Welcome to march 2011. And that doesn't really work that great offline, against people who know the MU.
Down 3s before going into mix ups to make sure they get up if they try n stay down? FOUND BY Me.
Lol do you actually think you invented basic pressure options? Not just for reptile but for every character?
this is EXACTLY why when I go play people and I pull all this shit, they can't play me. they don't know what to do.
That's because you've been fighting rabked online scorpions.
I have the god damn right to say it. I should have NEVER exposed those mix-ups.
And if you even dare to think i didnt expose those. i have links for those too.
You didn't really expose anything good reptiles already didn't know.
with out that shit.. what the hell is reptile? hes free. this is why showtime will NEVER place top 8. all he does is end with invisibility, and Acid balls. HES PREDICTABLE
Have you even watched him play? I don't think you can even understand it. You don't even get close to the farts of Showtime.
Like seriously. Fuck the MK community. they NEVER like to hear about stuff they can work on to up your game.
No reptile current tournament player is even good. they are NOT high level reptile players. Ending with the same shit, using the same ass combos. Same strategys. not using reptiles anti airs. not using his down 3 into D4 acid hands to create space.. its a joke lol.
You just proved you've never seen a tournament match with reptile but CEO 2011, or know who is a top reptile player, and that you don't understand how pokes work.

And about all your online shenanigans and scrubs saying you're good, please google me. I've been in top 10 lists, I'm 6 in the PSN leaderboards, youtube comments say I'm teh best, I was top 25 in Dallas, my friend list is full of randoms trying to add me, I've beaten most top players online and I can tell you right now, I'm not that good. Online doesn't count for shit, they're all ass. I do know where I stand and what's my level, but you have a really skewed view of how the actual competitive scene works. Even wondertits is better than me, but I'm miles better that you Muffin, foh sho.

And using 2 as an antiair? Do you seriously think no one uses that/is a pro thing to do? Welcome to MK basics 101, scrub.

redeyes

Button Masher
Ok so i was going to make a video of the voice message muffin sent me about him being salty from another time i beat him in ranked when he was scorp.

i was recording the video and i notice a weird song in the bg of the voice message

muffin jams to this when he plays MK...