What's new

Reptile 63% and 68% Combo Resets

Nevermind It can be blocked.

Two combo resets with Reptile:

Combo From Midscreen to Wall
Starting From Full Screen

EXSBall > Elbow Dash > JIP > 321 > Elbow Dash > EXFBall > Walk Forward Slighty > 321 > Ex Spit > NJP > 32 > ffball > 321 > Acid Hand

Combo From Midscreen
Starting From Full Screen

EXSBall > Elbow Dash > JIP > 321 > Elbow Dash > EXFBall > Dash Forward Slighty > 321 >
Elbow Dash > Ex Spit > 32 > ffball > 321 > slide

It is not particulary practical, but it still can be done in actual match. I dont think I have seen this before so I am uploading it to see what others people can do with it. For now I have given up on trying to increase the damage or starting the combo reset off a JIP or a normal. So, hopefully someone else can.

That's a lot of meter. But a good first post.
Yeh it is a lot of meter. You can still get a reset with only two bars but it is only something like 48 percent so i didnt bother posting it because you probably get the same damage with an ex slow force ball from full screen to a JIP without a reset.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Yeh, fuck I just did. Disregard and or Delete this thread entirely then.
It's still interesting and if its worth the meter looks like it could set up a free block string or something. Try looking for different ways to set it up or other things that this could lead to

It's still interesting and if its worth the meter looks like it could set up a free block string or something. Try looking for different ways to set it up or other things that this could lead to
Lol no, not even that. I just checked and unless I failed at training mode again, your actually at disadvantage. Pretty significantly too.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Lol no, not even that. I just checked and unless I failed at training mode again, your actually at disadvantage. Pretty significantly too.
You can end the combo with the normal 2f3(1+2) reset instead of spending an extra bar on ex spit. When the reset is blocked the ex slowball will be following behind you for more pressure. Still not worth the meter but its something :)

You can end the combo with the normal 2f3(1+2) reset instead of spending an extra bar on ex spit. When the reset is blocked the ex slowball will be following behind you for more pressure. Still not worth the meter but its something :)
Well I guess maybe not everything was in vain then...

reptile player posting videos about tech?

muffin muggers?
I'm always suspicious now haha

He played me online the other day, beat me in a good number of mirrors then talked shit and said "say hi to YouTube" haha. I was like "dude, the argument was that you are an asshole and make multiple accounts, not that you suck..."

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

redeyes

Button Masher
I edited my last post

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
i blew his ass up yesterday in ranked and i party invited him so me and the 88s could trash he.

he hates on all the 88s atm and his bio says hes beat me 10-3!?
wtf...