What's new

REO imposters on Vita

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
EXCUSES!!!!

In all seriousness though man imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Even if it's apparently bad imitation.

Tolkeen

/wrists
So let me get this straight, you want a vita, and won money at MLG, but won't be buying a vita?

Also, you obviously have a vita, because you got exposed, and therefore you are no longer relevant in MK9. Sorry.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I have had a lot of imposters on PSN and Xbox Live due to my YouTube page, and I dont even have an Xbox. Its retarded when someone takes the time to go out of their way just to ACT like someone else. Whats the point of it? Why would someone be on another guys nuts soooo hard, they have to act like that person? I just don't get it. Anyways, whoever is doing this needs to stop swinging on REOs sack.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So let me get this straight, you want a vita, and won money at MLG, but won't be buying a vita?

Also, you obviously have a vita, because you got exposed, and therefore you are no longer relevant in MK9. Sorry.
They haven't gotten their money uet.

Why so much commotion?? They think of you as an idol, you should be proud. Why the hell do you think Bill uses Tom Brady as a nickname in the community? You are more important in this community than you think.

Tolkeen

/wrists
They haven't gotten their money uet.
Someone call drdogg... Wait... Nvm.

The point still stands, I could say I babied reo on vita, still wouldn't make me any better or him any worse. It would just prove how sad a person I am.

Tapatalk, helping me procrastinate.

REO

Undead
Why so much commotion?? They think of you as an idol, you should be proud. Why the hell do you think Bill uses Tom Brady as a nickname in the community? You are more important in this community than you think.
I don't mind people copying my name. It's just players are doing negative things such as rage quitting or pulling and giving me a negative reputation. I've gotten personal messages asking why a player of my caliber would rage quit on them during online casuals. I just want to clear all of this up before it progresses any further.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I have heard of Hood Fresh. Who is he?
Only a youtube wannabe who fights top pros like Death and DetroitBalln online, then only uploads his wins against them. He also has a really dumb clan online that all ragequit half the time.

He also advertisies his channel in stream chats....thats friggin annoying too.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
HE ALSO ALWAYS TALKED IN CAPS LIKE THIS, AND HIS MOVIE EDITING SKILLS WAS COMPARABLE TOO A 5TH GRADER WITH MOVIE MAKER

twas hella annoying.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Only a youtube wannabe who fights top pros like Death and DetroitBalln online, then only uploads his wins against them. He also has a really dumb clan online that all ragequit half the time.

He also advertisies his channel in stream chats....thats friggin annoying too.
Lol FTR.

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems