What's new

Breakthrough - Goro REMINDER! Amazon Games MKX ALL ACCESS STREAM EVENT starts soon!

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Ask around, plenty of people have said those exact words. Go look in any Kung Jin post.
Those people are wrong. Even Kung Jin, who's a lot like GA, is not the SAME character. I can't go into detail cos I didn't main him, but refer to my post highlighting Grundy's tools.

In any case, Kung Jin's a bad example. If sharing tools makes characters the same, then Reptile is EXACTLY THE SAME as Ares in one variation, Flash in another and Grundy in another. I expect Chris G to coast to victory at Evo considering he has access to the best grappler in the game, a competent zoner and a top 5 character then.

Last edited:

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
Everything except Goro was just s**t ...

I don't think ppl tuned to watch attention wh***ring or button mashing ...

WATCHD0G

Noob
OK I HAVE OFFICIALLY GIVEN UP......I AM NOT WATCHING THIS NONSENSE ANYMORE:mad:. IF ANYTHING GOOD HAPPENS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

beep_ima_sheep

RIP Smoke
I don't really understand why they thought this would be enjoyable to watch. Obviously we are no worse off than we were before (besides the ear cancer Zeke gave us), but it seems like the only people who would actually take the time to watch this stream are not the incredibly casual folks that are demoing the game, but rather people who frequent sites such as TYM. People who have at least a shred of knowledge and competence. Oh well, just a little over a week to go