What's new

Remember my name.

rikana

Noob
I never had the chance to play Mortal Kombat as a kid because I thought it was too violent for me. But in this generation, more and more games become violent; its basically mainstream and very common now which allowed me to view the gore as something normal from influences of many games.

Another reason why I never accepted Mortal Kombat was its physics and realism. It was way off from what you would see in a human world but my perspective has been changed because games themselves are evolving to a point where distinction between reality and virtual life are similar.

I finally decided to accept Mortal Kombat as it is and I plan to play competitively. I have high hopes for this game. I've been doing a bit of preparation for MK9 by watching videos, reading strategies for the most favorable MK game, UMK3, and learning how the button inputs work. I can definitely adapt as I played many fighting games competitively: Super Smash Bros Melee (I don't like Brawl), SSF4 (I wanted to play 3rd Strike but everyone already moved on), MvC2 (didn't bother playing MvC3), etc.

Not only do I plan to play competitively, I plan to be a known player amongst the MK community. I'll try to be a top player; its a hard goal but I have a feeling I can probably do it.

I don't even own a PS3 or 360 at the moment.. LOL. I'll be getting a PS3 soon. Just watch out. :)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Violence exists inside and outside of video games. You'll always get at least one glimpse of it no matter where you are.

Besides, fighting games bring a thrill to those who take part, as you'll experience in due time...heh heh heh.

Welcome to our TYM website! TEST YOUR MIGHT!