What's new

Relaunchers. The reference table.

ded

Elder God
i don't think sektor can relaunch female ninjas, because he cannot do launcher after jps. mileena can otg jps sheeva near corner, but that is not actually a relauncher as you can do two cycles only...

sindel can also relaunch kano. might be a good idea to put noob saibot as well.

Last edited:

mkholic

Noob
i don't think sektor can relaunch female ninjas, because he cannot do launcher after jps.
he can in a corner as i specified
mileena can otg jps sheeva near corner, but that is not actually a relauncher as you can do two cycles only...
i always thought that the "relauncher" term implies being able to repeat a popup at least once
one way or another i feel like these 2 are worth to be mentioned
sindel can also relaunch kano
this one proved to be too tough for me, i'd like to see a confirmation from others or a video if it's in some combo compilation

ded

Elder God
relauncher is a semi infinite (the launchers were actually called popup). we just named them relaunchers back in days to differ them from a real infinites - it is called semi, because it cannot go forever, since the corners of the arena are kind of limitations. mentioning the above, i would exclude them from this table, but in case you would like to keep that as an information, you could still list it somehow differently - of course, it is your table, therefore - your choice ;)

sektor relaunching stryker is way more difficult that sindel - kano in my opinion. i can record a clip when i get back from work if you have issues with that.

as mentioned, i would also put noob saibot in the table.

in addition - sheeva has also a relauncher - it works only vs sheeva and in specific conditions.

mkholic

Noob
i can record a clip when i get back from work if you have issues with that.
i don't see doing it myself so a clip would be of help
in addition - sheeva has also a relauncher - it works only vs sheeva and in specific conditions.
is this ur way of saying u'll record this one also? :)

and when people say that relaunchers have different difficulty what do they mean exactly? to me the relaunchers can be put into 2 groups based on either u have to time ur jump before timing the hp or don't, that's it

ded

Elder God
here ya go:
thanks to @Mgo as i had troubles uploading the clip at dropbox and sharing the link for some reason.

i have sheeva recorded, but her relauncher was not discovered by me and ChaosControl asked me to keep the stuff he discovered in secret as he plans to release a combo video some day.

i dont understand the question for the difficulty of the relaunchers, sorry. it's fact however, that chi scene knew only for 3-4 character's relaunchers, just because some characters are way harder than others.

mkholic

Noob
dont understand the question for the difficulty of the relaunchers, sorry. it's fact however, that chi scene knew only for 3-4 character's relaunchers, just because some characters are way harder than others.
my question was what makes them harder

mkholic

Noob
i believe you answered this by yourself already ;) - timing the jp, gc, priority, etc.
well the GC literally decides if the relaunchers are possible or not it doesn't make them harder or easier in the proper sense of the word
what i wanted to know is if people think there is any leeway for inputs

the table is updated, i hope it's better now
for the record i've tested stryker, sindel and f.ninjas with noob and filled up the blanks presuming his relauncher should work on others as well

Last edited: