What's new

Relaunchers. The reference table.

mkholic

Noob
here's a spreadsheet showing which characters can and cannot be relaunched, it's self-explanatory, i hope
most of this is in the guide and on the forums already, but i thought it'd be nice to have it all organized in one place

if u spot something wrong please let me know

Last edited:
and what gc have to do with relaunchers? it should be the priority maybe?
If one player has priority the other always has glitch cancel ability. I wasn't aware that relaunching had anything to do with it, but considering its 1 frame it can make a big difference, especially considering some have to be done on frame.

mkholic

Noob
I would think Mileena should be able to relaunch Sheeva?
"As far as I have tested, Mileena can only relaunch the robot ninjas, and Kung Lao, even Sheeva can always block her relaunches, others may be possible, as I sort it out I'll post it."
quoted from the guide
and i also couldn't get it

Last edited:
i think, she has a bit more recovery after the relauncher than F.E Kabal or Ermac. that's why it's possible to relaunch only specific characters like robots or kung lao.

mkholic

Noob
Is there enough time for her run burst into jump punch on the way up?
i was trying this for 10+ mins but to no avail
however i found out that sheeva can be relaunched in the corner using the technique u described (the run burst is not needed if close enough)

Last edited:

mkholic

Noob
as to why the GC does matter (so everyone is on the same page)

by looking at the GIF u can tell that p1 kabal is on the GC (he starts to cycle through the reaction animation frames sooner and ends up lower than FA kabal and thus cannot be relaunched)

Last edited: