What's new

REGISTER NOW! Injustice 2 North America Online Beta w/ FAQ Superman, Batman, Atrocitus + Playable

Gamer68

Fujin!
A month at worst that is

It sounded like they will extend it if needed
If that's the case...

You know what, I don't even care. A month is awesome. If it turns out there is more, I might wow out. If I even start to THINK about the possibility, I'll still wow out.

So I'm not going to think about it, because I don't want to wow out.

Kokoko

Somehow
Ok, only NA again, confirmed by WB site. I'm fine with creating US account for beta. But this is not a good sign. It's 2017, NRS! You can not release another game with this annoying region lock. Especially with an amazing new netcode.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Ok, only NA again, confirmed by WB site. I'm fine with creating US account for beta. But this is not a good sign. It's 2017, NRS! You can not release another game with this annoying region lock. Especially with an amazing new netcode.
It's early on, they don't have a lot of server power, it's understandable for it to be NA only, calm down.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
I agree. Really hope they dont region lock online play again.

Get your shit together this time NRS.

Immortal

Blind justice....
It's early on, they don't have a lot of server power, it's understandable for it to be NA only, calm down.
That's not true at all.

The only servers involved here (same as MK XL and IGAU / MK9 before) are chat/stat servers, which have nothing to do with actual fights. Those are P2P connections.

This has nothing to do with region lock.

I hope there's a training mode

Being someone who tends to play on Eu servers and lives extremely far away from that alone then think how laggy it's gonna be against people from na

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Signed up.

I want to try the new characters, but I'll probably end up sticking with Bats until I can explore training mode with the newbies.
I'm going straight into the breach with Atrocitus. ALL WILL KNOW MY RAGE!

PS: Gimme Swamp Thing (me requesting this character has become half meme and I must keep that meme alive)

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
I cant wait to mess with supergirl and atrocitus. I wonder if they will have some gear in the build as well. To see how that system works and its impact. I also wonder when codes start going out. If I get a code, thats a whole month of NO OTHER GAME lol

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
get extra hype for waiting like, 2-3 months to play the beta
then find out you didn't get accepted

come on now, go on, get hype for that.
We've already done an Online beta for MKX, and most of the people who wanted in got in.

Also, if they're tweaking the netcode for launch, they'll probably want to do it at least in part before the game goes gold -- which means not waiting till the last possible minute for the beta, so that they have time to make adjustments from the feedback.

So given that they're announcing this in Januaury, it might happen sooner rather than later.