What's new

REGISTER NOW! Injustice 2 North America Online Beta w/ FAQ Superman, Batman, Atrocitus + Playable

trufenix

bye felicia
Diablo 3's launch was a disaster. Since it was online only, the majority of people who bought it couldn't even play it until a few days later.
Yeah man, I was there for it. GTA:O, Destiny, Battlefield, couple others. Even MKX and SF5 had their problems, just nobody seems to care once they have that sweet pre-order money in their hands.

trufenix

bye felicia
It would be great if we got that many for the beta. Robin would be my pick as well.
I would assume the beta is (at least starting) with whatever build they're going to show off next week. Last one we know to exist is the Deadshot / Harley build, so worst case scenario uh;

Deadshot
Harley
SMan
Bats
WW
Grodd
SGirl
Beetle

trufenix

bye felicia
You said not A single game :p
hey man, I gave you a hooray.

I wish more devs would take it as seriously as Respawn. But gamers just don't vote with their fucking wallets anymore so why should they?

Seem like if you say the game is big enough to warrant a million sales, a million people will just line up to buy it, no questions asked. It'll be two weeks after the financials come out before anyone actually returns a copy and by then they've already won.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
I feel like he wouldn't put it out there like that if only "a select few" was going to be all that got access.
very true

Even if it's closed to a few invitation only players....
No no no...no way it BETTER not be a closed beta! Don't care if its invite or not...the public NEEDS this lol Plus its also a good way for the to stress test the online outside of in house departments...it would seem a bit counter productive a bit..then again they are a little ways away from launch so you never know