What's new

General/Other - Quan Chi Reduce Recovery on IA Skulls & faster Start up on grounded skulls!

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
On Sorcerer variation.

I don't care for Summoner, I know you people are gonna come here and be like "but vortex" blabla

No. This is about Sorcerer, I don't care about vortex, I just wanna be able to zone better. Now I know he is a strong char but since he has no true reversal or a "get off me " move, they should make it harder for players to get in on him.
If once they get in they destroy him and don't ever let him wake up that's on him, he should had played a better keep away game.

If the reward for getting in on Quan is to completely shut him down, it should be harder for opponents to get in, wouldn't you guys agree?

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
You already have the armor spell circle to keep you safe and you have runes and ex runes
Why I didn't ask for those tools to be buffed...

Zoning in general is weak in this game, if this game rewards pressing buttons non stop, rushdown, mix ups, 50/50s, corner carry combos etc, it should also reward zoning/keep away and patient defensive games too.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Why I didn't ask for those tools to be buffed...

Zoning in general is weak in this game, if this game rewards pressing buttons non stop, rushdown, mix ups, 50/50s, corner carry combos etc, it should also reward zoning/keep away and patient defensive games too.
My point was that you already have really good zoning tools.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Needs some slight buffs here and there.
Cant you mix up rune and ex rune on block because if there expecting an ex run then there not going to move after a regular one. Also if they fuck up once they are either knocked full screen or are put in the vortex.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
After Kenshi got buffed I figured if you cry loud enough aka Pig, your main will/might get some changes.
Booboo, that only works when your character is shit
As of right now the only people in that position to whine are goro/kitana players
Besides I actually agreed with pig that kenshi did need buffs i just didn't want him to be a steroid abuser

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
You're asking for a zoning buff to one of the best zoners in the game. There is no argument.
Zoning is really weak in this game in general.

If it was up to me I'd buff Quan, Kitana, Kano, Kenshi some more, idk if Ermac is a true zoner? I dont play him etc.

Zoning needs a buff all across the board.

bird give it up its like with grundy with injustice. They wont give ya any other explaination but : VORTEX VORTEX VORTEX.

b2 is now -15 but doesnt matter cuz VORTEX

HitBox CToss

ESPURTS
Quan Chi is my pale husband...pls stop, this character is already amazing, don't downplay him, for god's sake one blocked full screen fireball is guaranteed ex rune into whatever followup your heart desires, he's a great character, he should be exactly as he is. His air fireballs are meant to counter forward momentum, not to just hop in the air 20 times a match, he ain't Akuma, and hell, Akuma players don't even do that because that just doesn't work.

He has flaws, that doesn't mean he needs any buffs, people need to adjust playstyles.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
bird give it up its like with grundy with injustice. They wont give ya any other explaination but : VORTEX VORTEX VORTEX.

b2 is now -15 but doesnt matter cuz VORTEX
This thread isn't mean for all these scrubs that cant candle zoning. This is more of like crying loud enough and NRs might hear it kinda thing.

I'm trying to pull a Pig on it.