recently popular characters nobody requested for mk 11

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by kabelfritz, Mar 14, 2019 at 9:43 PM.

1. JGillette

JGillette My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched

PSN:
    JJGillette
    Steam:
    mmrock2
    I mean I cant like any character outside of Tanya (and Liu Kang in some games) so to me this opinion is unpopular (sry)

2. Braindead

Braindead High-functioning Scrub
    Royal Contributor

Crystalline is literally the single best variation in the game after the last patch. Like absolute #1.

But nice try.

3. My problem with Quan Chi is that he has been allowed to usurp Shang Tsung's role in the series. In the case of resurrecting Sindel, literally. I think it's time to give Shang his due and restore his position in the game's pantheon.

4. I can 100% confirm that this is true lmao.

ImperatrixSindel and JGillette like this.
  5. xKhaoTik

xKhaoTik Kitana Kahn

Crystalline was regarded as one of the best variations in the game, even after the nerfs. Aftershock isn’t a bad variation either. Metallic is eh but tremor as a whole was still wrecking shit. So, yes.
    You have no idea what you’re talking about.
    TF lol there were a PLETHORA of characters who got nerfed in MKX and yet still remained good and popular. Ermac, Cassie, Sonya, Quan Chi, Mileena, Shinnok, Kitana, Tremor, Tanya, etc. All those characters got nerfed and some of them were STILL top 10 and ALL of them never lost their “attractiveness”.
    Again, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

6. Eldriken

Eldriken Your bloodline ends.
    Forum General

PSN:
    Eldriken
    @Ghost of The Moon, if you talk to someone like that again for no real reason, you're done here. This is your only warning. There was no need for that and we don't need that kind of ridiculous negativity flooding our forums more than it already does.

7. VSC_Supreme

VSC_Supreme Who hired this guy?!

PSN:
    Jong_lohnson
    Steam:
    VSCSupreme
    I thought Tanya would make it to the base roster for MK11 tbh (before it was announced.)

I thought Tremor and Goro are hype to see, but I was a little underwhelmed by Goro in MKX, would have been nicer if he had a story role. I am a bit indifferent to Quan tho.

EdenianWarrior likes this.
  8. MKF30

MKF30 Fujin for MK 11
    Premium Supporter

This will vary, but I was a little surprised we didn't see more Tanya and Tremor requests.

9. ImperatrixSindel

ImperatrixSindel Too bad YOU... will DIE!
    Premium Supporter

I think a lot of people, myself included, thought Tanya and Rain would make the jump to MK11 pretty easily since they were set up with so much plot potential in MKX. I'm super bummed she's out.

10. MKF30

MKF30 Fujin for MK 11
    Premium Supporter

Yeah I think DLC characters sometimes have a rough time getting back, though Skarlet seems to be an exception. I'm sure one of them if not both of them will be back in MK 12.

Pizza and ImperatrixSindel like this.
  11. ImperatrixSindel

Premium Supporter

Skarlet and Kenshi show it's possible, yeah. I definitely think Tanya and Rain will come back for MK12 if they're not in this one.

Pizza and MKF30 like this.
  12. MKF30

MKF30 Fujin for MK 11
    Premium Supporter

Yeah, true. I'm starting to think Kenshi and Ermac aren't going to be in this game speaking of returning characters.

13. ImperatrixSindel

Premium Supporter

I think they're definitely out. Skarlet has the signature levitation move as one of her optional abilities.

14. MKF30

MKF30 Fujin for MK 11
    Premium Supporter

Hmm that's interesting, guess time will tell for sure but yeah not looking good for them lol

15. RonnyRAGE

RonnyRAGE Noob

Tremor and Quan Chi were my most played Kharacters in MK XL. I knew that Tremor wouldn't come back as soon as I seen Geras using some of his moves.

16. trufenix

trufenix www.youtube.com/thetrufenix

PSN:
    trufenix
    XBL:
    trufenix
    Steam:
    trufenix
    maybe they aren't as popular as you think