What's new

recently popular characters nobody requested for mk 11

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
I mean I cant like any character outside of Tanya (and Liu Kang in some games) so to me this opinion is unpopular (sry)

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Not top 10. So, no.
Crystalline was regarded as one of the best variations in the game, even after the nerfs. Aftershock isn’t a bad variation either. Metallic is eh but tremor as a whole was still wrecking shit. So, yes.
You have no idea what you’re talking about.
I don't remember calling him weak. But if a top tier character gets nerfed, the attractiveness wears off.
TF lol there were a PLETHORA of characters who got nerfed in MKX and yet still remained good and popular. Ermac, Cassie, Sonya, Quan Chi, Mileena, Shinnok, Kitana, Tremor, Tanya, etc. All those characters got nerfed and some of them were STILL top 10 and ALL of them never lost their “attractiveness”.
Again, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I thought Tanya would make it to the base roster for MK11 tbh (before it was announced.)

I thought Tremor and Goro are hype to see, but I was a little underwhelmed by Goro in MKX, would have been nicer if he had a story role. I am a bit indifferent to Quan tho.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
This will vary, but I was a little surprised we didn't see more Tanya and Tremor requests.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
This will vary, but I was a little surprised we didn't see more Tanya and Tremor requests.
I think a lot of people, myself included, thought Tanya and Rain would make the jump to MK11 pretty easily since they were set up with so much plot potential in MKX. I'm super bummed she's out.

MKF30

I think a lot of people, myself included, thought Tanya and Rain would make the jump to MK11 pretty easily since they were set up with so much plot potential in MKX. I'm super bummed she's out.
Yeah I think DLC characters sometimes have a rough time getting back, though Skarlet seems to be an exception. I'm sure one of them if not both of them will be back in MK 12.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Yeah I think DLC characters sometimes have a rough time getting back, though Skarlet seems to be an exception. I'm sure one of them if not both of them will be back in MK 12.
Skarlet and Kenshi show it's possible, yeah. I definitely think Tanya and Rain will come back for MK12 if they're not in this one.

MKF30

Skarlet and Kenshi show it's possible, yeah. I definitely think Tanya and Rain will come back for MK12 if they're not in this one.
Yeah, true. I'm starting to think Kenshi and Ermac aren't going to be in this game speaking of returning characters.

Tremor and Quan Chi were my most played Kharacters in MK XL. I knew that Tremor wouldn't come back as soon as I seen Geras using some of his moves.