What's new

Guide Raven BnB & Zinthos Thread

Sami

Noob
I want to see if anyone has found a bigger combo than this. On Wayne Manor.
j2 f2-wall bounce mb b3 j3 3-mb singularity j2 f222-mb soul crush stage transition = 59%
This may have already been posted...
Edit - 60% with a j3 instead of j2
Edit - 61% with a mb b3 at the end of the combo.
Just to check, do you want a bigger combo on Wayne Manor specifically or in general?

Sami

Noob
In general without resets if possible cause I already know that the roomba will net you mad damage if you get a hard knockdown.
Roomba also nets you mad damage if you do it at the start as well.

Corner in Halls of Justice: f3 MB (HOLD IT), roomba hits (gets the +50% damage), release f3 and hit, mb b3, stage transition = 68% 2 bar unclashable

Failing that, Metropolis rooftop will net you use combos. Using the laser/levitate drone and then do the standard ji3 combo (ji3, d1~lift MB, b3, etc). Got 60% before dropping the last third and I can not be bothered to keep pressing stage reset in the hope that the right one respawns :D

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
So after the tech posted by infra dead, I was messing with it for a bit and got 45% (48 w/ ji2): f2, mb lift, j2, b3, ji3, f222 soul crush. Ending in f222 4 does 43%, 46% with a jump in 2. Ending in b23 4 does 42%, with a ji2 it will do 45%. I got 51% one bar with: ji2 f2 mb lift, ji2 b3 ji3 f2 BGB f222 soul crush. Without a ji, you will get 49%. d1 mb lift ji2, b3, ji3 f2 BGB f222 SC will get 44%, but I think I am whiffing one hit of the second f2 so you might be able to get 45%. Ending that combo w/ b23 4 gets 43%.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Also, here's a 48% corner combo with enough time to hit confirm or stay safe, for when you get a corner setup. j2, 3, soul crush, d1, mb lift, j3 (delayed), f222, lift for 48%. It's much easier to do j2 instead of j3 but j3 is max damage.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Turns out her basic combos are pretty intuitive, most of them boil down to "starter~lift[MB] and regular ender".
I feel that OP may be updated with new stuff (like corner combos and common interactible stuff), and compress existing list the way it's done in Grundy BnB thread.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Turns out her basic combos are pretty intuitive, most of them boil down to "starter~lift[MB] and regular ender".
I feel that OP may be updated with new stuff (like corner combos and common interactible stuff), and compress existing list the way it's done in Grundy BnB thread.
Your right I will put some time into making a new thread when school ends in err about 6 hours from now.
Also this is a callout for any videos anybody wants to share on the more complicated moves. It would greatly be appreciated.