What's new

Rate Your Main Injustice Character(s)

M2Dave

Zoning Master
The community has just witnessed a great tournament, yet the character forums on this web site are mostly dead and abandoned. I want to start something serious and informative. Read the categories below carefully and rate your main Injustice character, or characters. The idea has been taken from Tekken and Tom Brady's and REO's old MK vs. DC tier list (I will post the link when I find it).

Offense (5/5) Everything that involves breaking down your opponent defensively (i.e., 50/50 mix ups, vortex, untechable knock downs, etc.). For example, Wonder Woman receives 5/5 because of strong 50/50 mix ups, especially in the corner. A character like Ares probably receives 2/5 because of average offensive potential.

Defense (5/5) Everything that involves defending, which includes armor, wake up attacks, "get off" me moves and special moves, forward and back dashes. For example, Bane receives 5/5 because of armor while a character like Martian Manhunter probably receives 3/5 because of single-hitting wake up attacks.

Trait (5/5) Rate the overall effectiveness of your character's trait. For example, Zod receives 5/5 in this category while Deathstroke probably receives 2/5 at best.

Damage (3/3) Rate your character's overall damage output. For example, Grundy receives 3/3 in this category while Cyborg receives 1/3.

Zoning (3/3) Everything that involves keeping your opponent at a specific spot on the screen, which includes more than just projectiles. For example. Cyborg receives 3/3 in this category while Grundy receives 1/3.

Anti-Zoning (3/3) Everything that stops your opponent from keeping you at a specific spot on the screen. For example, Martian Manhunter receives 3/3 in this category while The Joke receives 1/3.

Mobility (3/3) Everything that involves being mobile. For example, Black Adam receives 3/3 in this category while Lex Luthor receives 1/3.

Interactable Object Control (3/3) Rate your character's control of interactable objects. In general, power characters receive 3/3, gadget characters receive 2/3 while acrobatic characters receive 1/3.

Total: ?? / 30

RULES

- Include examples and descriptions
- Decimal numbers are acceptable
- No zeroes
- More than one player can rate a character
- No downplaying

Examplar

Catwoman:

Offense (4/5): Safe 50/50s. Ends combos in hard knockdowns for dangerous okizeme.

Defense (3/5): Evasive, hitbox lowering moves. Good MB b+3 and f+3. Feline Evade is a ghetto parry. Lacks a strong wakeup game, has no fully invincible wakeup attack without trait.

Trait (2/5): Only useful canceled out of Evade, as her best wakeup attack or to add a few percent to round winning combos. By design getting trait is random.

Damage(2/3): Average to above average.

Zoning(1/3): No projectile. Whip moves are below average.

Anti-zoning(2/3): Good jump attacks, especially jump 2. Feline Evade to build scratches. MB Cat Dash.

Mobility (2/3): Slow walk speed. Average dashes. Strong jump attacks. Long range moves like f+1. Full screen MB Cat Dash is safe.

Interactable object control (2/3): Gadget character. Can use moves like MB Cat Dash and jump 2 to punish others for using interactables.

Total: 18/30

Last edited:
this is cool!
Shazam!
Offense: 4/5
Defense: 3/5
Trait: 5/5
Damage: 3/3
Zoning: 1.5/3
AntiZone: 1/3
Mobility: 2.5/3
Interactable: 3/3
Total: 23 / 30

DEATH STROKE
Defense: 2/5
Trait: 2/5
Damage: 1/3
Zoning: 0/3
AntiZone: 2.5/3
Mobility: 1/3
Interactable: 1/3
Total: 13.5 / 30

ryublaze

Noob
Ares
Offense: 2/5 (what u said and needs trait/meter for combo starters and has to commit, gimmicky GS resets)
Defense: 2/5 (wake-up still doesn't seem too good cuz reversed inputs gives u a normal teleport instead of far teleport)
Trait: 2/5 (can be stuffed and u still lose it, needs it for combos, axe hitbox is inconsistent)
Damage: 2/3 (average i think, needs to use meter/trait)
Zoning: 2/3 (decent projectiles but not the best)
Anti-Zoning: 2/3 (teleport, but he can't do it on reaction and can be punished)
Mobility: 1/3 (slow walkspeed and backdash)
Interactable Control: 3/3 (what u said, power character and he has teleport to use or punish interactables)

Total: 16/30

If you're making a tier list out of this then don't take my answer seriously because I'm not good at this game.

Last edited:

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Interactables Control is not the same as Interactables usage ... So acrobatic characters are not all 1/3 as a general rule, because there are some acrobatic characters that control interactables quite well, like Scorpion for example. Don't you think?
Good point.

why do you think it was hella nerfed? Iv seen so many tourney matches where they dont even use it once let alone abuse it
Then your post should say 1/5, not 5/5, which implies "one of the best in the game".

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Catwoman:

Offense (4/5): Safe 50/50s. Ends combos in hard knockdowns for dangerous okizeme.

Defense (3/5): Evasive, hitbox lowering moves. Good MB b+3 and f+3. Feline Evade is a ghetto parry. Lacks a strong wakeup game, has no fully invincible wakeup attack without trait.

Trait (2/5): Only useful canceled out of Evade, as her best wakeup attack or to add a few percent to round winning combos. By design getting trait is random.

Anti-zoning(2/3): Good jump attacks, especially jump 2. Feline Evade to build scratches. MB Cat Dash.

Mobility (2/3): Slow walk speed. Average dashes. Strong jump attacks. Long range moves like f+1. Full screen MB Cat Dash is safe.

Interactable object control (2/3): Gadget character. Can use moves like MB Cat Dash and jump 2 to punish others for using interactables.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Well I am a noob Nightwing player, still practicing, so other NW players are much welcomed to rate my numbers:

Trait: 4/5 (I am not really sure how to rate his trait but I guess 4 is reasonable)
Damage: 2/3
Zoning: 2/3
Anti-Zoning: 2/3 (Ground spark and ground pound are good anti-zoning tools but not that great)
Mobility: 2/3
Interactables: 2/3

Total: 21/30
Pretty average I guess..

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Nightwing

Offense: 4/5 45 percent 1 bar combos in staff, over 50 in the corner, 30-35 meterless in escrima. Left to right mixups are solid, good mind games with ground pound.
Defense: 4/5 - Staff mode defenses are backed up by a godlike 6f d1. Escrima is bad, but staff makes up for it. Poor cross up defenses keep it from a 5.
Trait: 4/5 - The cancel mindgames + completely different moveset make it one of the most versatile traits in the game.
Damage: 2/3 - See above. Respectable damage.
Zoning: 2/3 - Good against most, horrible against some.
Anti-Zoning: 2/3 Can counter zone all but the best zoners.
Mobility: 1/3 Terrible walk speed, one of the slowest startup on jumps in the game.
Interactable Control: 1/3 His greatest weakness. He is free to interactables in staff, and can't chuck much anyways.

Total: 20

General M2Dave

Edited with explanations.

Last edited:

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Catwoman:

THIS is what I had in mind, you fools.

Give me some explanations. Do not just throw random numbers at me.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Offense (3/5) Mixups? What mixups? People just block low and react to the overhead. But Raven can frame trap you so that's good.

Defense (3/5) Backdash sucks, forward dash is decent, but Raven has good walk speed, especially compared to the rest of the cast. Wakeups are some of the worst in the game

Trait (5/5) Ravens trait is amazing. Comes back really quick and lasts a decent amount of time.

Damage (3/3) She gets 39% from a d1. If you actually get a starter with Raven your doing doing 39% minimum

Zoning (3/3) Trait frame traps and non-trait frame traps. Trait is better since chip damage

Anti-Zoning (3/3) No one can really zone Raven as long as she is in soul crush range, which is easy to get into because of her good walk speed and decent forward dash.

Mobility (1/3) Already covered this. Raven has one of the best walk speeds in the game, but her backdash sucks and her forward dash is only ok. She only has teleport in trait, and it's not safe at all.

Interactable Usage (1/3) Raven is an acrobatic character so she is at a huge disadvantage in this category. Other than a few setups that only work on certain stages which are otherwise bad for her, interactables suck for her. Hall of Justice is good, but anyone with a teleport will never get hit by l roomba if they are paying attention

Total: 22/30 or a C-

Batman
Offense: 4/5 Gets in easy, good damage would be 5 mix up game just isnt all that
Defense: 3/5 Can parry situational though, bats make opponent hesitate.
Trait: 4/5 Auto reginates, can be use to defend extend combo and called during combo
Damage: 2/3 good meterless damage and alright damage without it
Zoning: 2/3 im iffy here without using meter and/or trait zoning is lacking
AntiZone: 2/3 not 100% sure what was meant here but bats help get in on zoning and can punish things from a distant difficult to follow up because the projectile still needs to be blocked.
Mobility: 3/3 good dashes and double jump/glide
Interactable: 2/3 i have several combos into and after with him.
Total: 22 / 30

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
HARLEY QUINN
Offense: 5/5
- coner vortex
- nice oki
- great plus frames
- nice 50/50
- trantrum invincible wake up
- trait debuffs the opponents damage
Trait: 4/5
- even though its random its good for damage and defense
Damage: 2/3
- average
Zoning: 3/3
- frame traps
- mix ups
AntiZone: 2/3
- she can get zoned out but one hit with cupcakes can get her in
Mobility: 1/3
- all she has is a low jump arc and silly slide
Interactable: 1/3 midscreen
3/3 in the corner
Total:
21/30

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
Superman
Offense:5/5 F23
Defense: 5/5 F23 on wakeup or rising grab
Trait: 5/5 excellent chip damage
Damage: 3/3 does about 40-47 midscreen and about 70-100 in the corner.
Zoning: 3/3 controls the game from full screen, add this with trait make it a fun ride.
AntiZone: 2/3 i feel as if there are better characters that hande zoning. but i would have to say his rushdown stops most zoners.
Mobility: 3/3 has an airdash and his backdash is very good ever since BA's took a hit.
Interactable: 3/3 air laser is very good at opponents that love to use interactables.

TOTAL:29