What's new

Match Footage Rate my BANE!

i think you could be a bit more liberal with you meter usage in the first life bar like against that wonder women if you had meter burned the Vupper cut in the 1st round it could have ended the round and possibly caused the match to be less close and id watch the full screen charges

RYX

BIG PUSHER
i think you could be a bit more liberal with you meter usage in the first life bar like against that wonder women if you hate meter burned the Vupper cut that much could have been less close and id watch the full screen charges
I agree with this. I abuse the shit out of my meter when I have it in spades, haha.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
bane forum always cracks me up l0l
here is an idea, sticky this thread.
quote the useful tips/advice in the first post and build upon it.
allow new users to post their videos and judge them, it would be a great help for new users.

GGA Max

Some quick things you should work on:

-Venom management
Only go to level 2 when level one is about to run out. Never go to level 3 right away... unless you need to break someone's armor, like lex and doomsday's trait. Try to run out of venom by the time each round ends.

-Using the charge
Don't do it full screen. Even though your opponent may have like 1% health, it seems like an easy way to win, but there are no shortcuts with bane. Get close by dashing or walking in.

-D2
Bane's strongest normal in my opinion. Learn to do a command grab to catch them after the d2. Usually they are far away when they get popped up, but this will always catch them if you do it fast enough. Something I am also working on. An also very easy and strong option is to do D2 and cancel into charge. It has small drawbacks though, but is pretty fundamental in my opinion.

-Venom uppercut
Something I want to start working on myself is, when doing this move as a wake-up or defensive option like anti air: Assuming it will hit the opponent, only do the enhanced version if you are on cooldown, if you have venom, just do the regular version. It pushes them really far away with enhanced so its dumb if you push them far away then go chase them.

JavierDavila

ALWAYS an uphill battle...
Some quick things you should work on:

-Venom management
Only go to level 2 when level one is about to run out. Never go to level 3 right away... unless you need to break someone's armor, like lex and doomsday's trait. Try to run out of venom by the time each round ends.

-Using the charge
Don't do it full screen. Even though your opponent may have like 1% health, it seems like an easy way to win, but there are no shortcuts with bane. Get close by dashing or walking in.

-D2
Bane's strongest normal in my opinion. Learn to do a command grab to catch them after the d2. Usually they are far away when they get popped up, but this will always catch them if you do it fast enough. Something I am also working on. An also very easy and strong option is to do D2 and cancel into charge. It has small drawbacks though, but is pretty fundamental in my opinion.

-Venom uppercut
Something I want to start working on myself is, when doing this move as a wake-up or defensive option like anti air: Assuming it will hit the opponent, only do the enhanced version if you are on cooldown, if you have venom, just do the regular version. It pushes them really far away with enhanced so its dumb if you push them far away then go chase them.
Thanks a lot, man !!!