What's new

Randomly appearing new Mortal Kombat X gameplay videos by GhostRobo

What did they do to reptiles ex dash :(:(
Yeah, I sat through a lot of really bad gameplay hoping to see it at least hit...as far as I could tell it never connected.

But yeah, definately doesn't look safe nor does it have our sweet advantage on block...booooooo

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Yeah, I sat through a lot of really bad gameplay hoping to see it at least hit...as far as I could tell it never connected.

But yeah, definately doesn't look safe nor does it have our sweet advantage on block...booooooo
Yea it does exactly the same thing on block as the normal dash.. Big big change for the worse imo Hopefully his other tools can compensate

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
wow why did I do that to myself? now I'm mad at how hype I am for this game, to think that I'd watch this shit... ugh

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
You guys are crying about specials and their properties based on a shitty video where they're using an older build. Stop. Be patient.

Audit

Falls down too much
i only see them in strings, not the actual thrown fans special move. although she does have a shadow kick which is tight
Yeah, she's throwing glaives like Jade, but I didn't realize she would still have fan lift. But like I said I haven't been paying attention to specific mechanics of characters because they haven't been finalized.

trufenix

bye felicia
1, people who like super heroes don't always like fighting games, and 2, the amount of people playing injustice is lowering fast
The point is people will still buy the game with Batman and Superman punching each other. I'm not sure why you'd think they'd price the game to free because they made a new one. Even old madden's still sell for 10-15 bucks.

The point is people will still buy the game with Batman and Superman punching each other. I'm not sure why you'd think they'd price the game to free because they made a new one. Even old madden's still sell for 10-15 bucks.
They made it free for a month, they might aswell make it free now just my opinion that the game should be free

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
2 things i noticed

D'Voarahs Bug Projectile can be delayed, so i also assume can be cancels too

Scorpion tried D1 Spear twice and they didn't combo after the D1 hitting, one of them was even a MB Spear