What's new

Randomly appearing new Mortal Kombat X gameplay videos by GhostRobo

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
"I try to go for the X-Rays more because they do so much damage"

GUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Guess I'm turning the sound off now.

There's not even a reason to have variations for players like this.
Hey man, can't expect some random youtube schmuck to know that X-Rays are purely situational and should really only ever be used for guaranteed unbreakable damage in situations in which that damage is worth more than a few bars of meter.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Oh boy! I love it when they skip or talk over the intro dialogue!

-___________-

I mean the one they didn't skip or talk over was fucking hype:
Scorpion: "Out of my way lizard."
Reptile: "Come and move me Scorpion."
Scorpion: "I'll move your heart outside your chest."

Audit

Falls down too much
Glad to see Kitana Mournful variation( 21:05 of the second video), even if not too much was done with it. I have just started paying attention to detail things, but I didn't think she'd have fans at all for that variation.

Dark

Noob
What's up with D'Vorah's bug stuff? Sometimes the bug shoots green and sometimes red? The move where she shoots it into the ground also turned red.

chores

bad at things
Glad to see Kitana Mournful variation( 21:05 of the second video), even if not too much was done with it. I have just started paying attention to detail things, but I didn't think she'd have fans at all for that variation.
i only see them in strings, not the actual thrown fans special move. although she does have a shadow kick which is tight

Monox1de

Noob
well...we certainly know what everyone's jumping attacks look like.

J/k don't blow me up. It's cool to see new footage but man I wish they would have brought some people in who actually play fighting games to show it off.
I feel the same way but the more I think about it the more I am starting to realize that this may be the correct move. If they were to let people who know what they are doing do this it would be less beneficial to NRS and to all of us in the community. This way actually gives the game more exposure since the people watching say maximillians videos probably already know about MKX and probably already pre-ordered it, whereas these peoples subscribers may have never heard of it and may end up trying or buying the game.
But yes I want better gameplay too. The other way around this is that these youtubers could just learn to play better ;)

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
im really curious just how useful quan chi's portals will be. the only time ive seen them actually hit is in his initial trailer where the opponent had no choice but to let them hit. they are just that absurdly slow

i hope im wrong because thats honestly the only variation of quan chi i would like to try

I feel the same way but the more I think about it the more I am starting to realize that this may be the correct move. If they were to let people who know what they are doing do this it would be less beneficial to NRS and to all of us in the community. This way actually gives the game more exposure since the people watching say maximillians videos probably already know about MKX and probably already pre-ordered it, whereas these peoples subscribers may have never heard of it and may end up trying or buying the game.
But yes I want better gameplay too. The other way around this is that these youtubers could just learn to play better ;)
Yeah I see that. The problem is that it makes the game look really bad when people just jump around a lot. But you are right, it does reach a broader/different audience.

Im dying to see some good gameplay with Ferra/Tor. Every vid ive seen, ppl just cant seem to get a handle on him/her. Once the game comes out, Ferra/Tor, Jaqui and Kotal will be the first ones i try.

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
well...we certainly know what everyone's jumping attacks look like.

J/k don't blow me up. It's cool to see new footage but man I wish they would have brought some people in who actually play fighting games to show it off.
Ya , it's sad to watch bunch'o'naps mashing and yelling so you cannot even hear the starting character quotes ...