What's new

[Random Question] Who is your go-to punching bag?

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Grandmaster Sub because fuck that matchup. I give him the alternate Revenant Costume where he looks like the White Power Ranger so he can at least get his ass whooped in style.
Man... I agree. He can take that ice clone and shove it up his ass. It irritates the piss out of me, lol. One of my most annoying opponents by far.

When I use Sub, I prefer Cryomancer.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
Jacqui. All day, every day. Obnoxious to fight, obnoxious to listen to (my ears bleed every time she goes "Awww damn"), and she's small so she's good for getting timing windows down pat. Perfect target for combos.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Sub if I'm just doing combos and random stuff, otherwise it's always the character I'm learning to punish / trap etc

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Kung Lao. I have always hated playing against a Kung Lao, and he usually has some of the best punishes in MK games to help in training.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Dvorah mostly because of the smaller hitbox. Sub if I am lazy since he is the default selection and he lacks conviction.

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
There's no cyborgs to smack around so now it's Raiden.

Zap Zap Zap

i hit random, if it's goro i'll usually repick cause i dont like practicing on oversized

sometimes i find stuff that drops on certain characters

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Usually Mileena. I prefer to think that it's because if I can connect something on Mileena, I can connect it period.

That was until I've realized that some things only work on female characters, like Sub's b33~freeze. Like, wut.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Kung Lao in Tempest variation.
he is my go to guy cause of his 4 frame startup spin. Which helps me figure out safe strings etc.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
I actually always choose my whooping boy/girl with random select. It keeps things interesting and it essentially forces me to consider practicing against constantly changing character/variation specific tools.