What's new

[Random Question] Who is your go-to punching bag?

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
In practice mode, who do you usually pick to beat up? I mean when you just need a dummy for learning/practicing combos, of course, rather than learning how to react to a particular character's moves.

I usually pick Mileena, Boot Camp Jacqui, or Endurance Cassie, simply because I prefer the eye candy, haha ;)

Do you have certain characters you prefer? And why? Different hitboxes, random select because you don't care, Sub-Zero because he's the default and fastest to get into a practice session, etc...

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Kung Jin & Cassie. Small body characters.
Mileena & Sub zero. Big body characters

When I'm pissed. Takeda. Hate that lil bitch.

Justice

Noob
For execution practice, I use whichever skin I like and want to see since I generally only train with one character. ATM I'm all over Vapriress Mileena :eek::p:cool:

Reptile and Quan chi. Reptile because like Scott said, Reptile is ugly and annoying and I like hearing his stupid screams of pain. Quan Chi because honestly he's kind of a douche, and was completely pathetic in story mode. I never pick Shinnok for my punching bag, but I should because he's by far the goofiest looking character in MKX.

TKB

Noob
Unless I'm learning something character specific, I usually pick Two Erron black variations and just switch between them.

E

Eldriken

Sub-Zero 'cause I just mash X until everything is done after picking my character.