What's new

[Random Question] Who is your go-to punching bag?

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Usually Sub-Zero, for obvious reasons. When I want to learn a matchup, I pick the character I want to learn. When I want to make sure a combo will always work, I pick a female, because of the smaller hitbox (I don't know about MKX's hitboxes, yet, but I bet the females have the smallest once more).

Sub-zero 90% of the time. I can't stand him, so he gets to be my punching bag. :)

I spend a lot of time practicing punishing his slide. Any character I use HAS to be able to really punish the slide before I use them online. I've also been beating up Kung-Jin, because I have been seeing a lot of them online and I want to be able to punish him as well.

So mostly, my punching bag is going to be whoever I keep seeing the most of online.

itsmeMOB

Mileena's back!
I always select random for a punching bag in the lab because I don't have a preference. For some reason, I always end up with Quan Chi or Shinnok being my punching bags, though.

Scrotie79

Wannabe Pro Jobber
Most of the time I just hit random. There are the few instances where a character I just lost too makes me supremely salty gets picked to be turned into a gooey paste.

BookBurning

Voidwards
Mileena for some reason. Always choose her for no reason in practice. I think I subconsciously have a reason though.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I usually pick Kotal Khan.. but I have been playing him recently, so now I usually pick Cassie Cage.

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Mileena is no f-ing punching bag .

For me it's always been a character that I couldn't beat online. Feels good they can't fucking do anything but get stabbed in the face with my sai repeatedly.. :DOGE

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I always use storyline based stuff...

Sonya+Kano
Kitana+Mileena
Goro+cage
Jason+endurance cassie

Stuff like that... Cuz fuck it...

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Been whooping Subs ass in practice since 2011
Fuck you
Sub Zero because ya he's right there.
Fuck you
Sub-Zero

Unless i want to learn matchup specific things of course
Fuck you

Scorpion.
You're cool
Grandmaster Sub because fuck that matchup. I give him the alternate Revenant Costume where he looks like the White Power Ranger so he can at least get his ass whooped in style.
Fuck you
Man... I agree. He can take that ice clone and shove it up his ass. It irritates the piss out of me, lol. One of my most annoying opponents by far.

When I use Sub, I prefer Cryomancer.
Fuck you too

PSN: Rickyraws_

Come see me.